𝐕𝐈. longing for unwanted love

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟐: 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟐: 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 . 𝐕𝐈
𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙪𝙣𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚

𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 ✦:
I have decided to have only 3 acts instead of 5. I figured not a lot of people want too many chapters in one book so I've decided to shorten it. Do not worry! I won't be taking out important parts, just some that drag the story too much.

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ✦:
Please beware that you can view this chapter romantically or just pure addiction. Hint of manipulation will be played. There might be some errors here and there, so I'm sorry.

𝐃𝐀𝐙𝐀𝐈 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Am I so weak minded to the point I am no longer viewed as a human to him? I want him, I need him. He cares for me. He just has to! Was it all just for me to break down in front of him? Is it all because it was his job? It was my fault that I acted the way I did when I asked him a question, but I never expected such a cruel and honest answer. Yes it was true, yet I didn't want to hear it. Half of me wanted him to comfort me, but the other half wants me to truely hear his thoughts. I understood well enough that a child is not be able to be seen killing someone. Many would stare in such horror, others would care for their own safety and run away. But Y/N, he stayed. He cared, he warmed me, he cleaned me. Why did he stop now? Why did he suddenly stop caring? Was all that effect for nothing?

He punished himself. I know my mistakes and I have never agreed on apologising. I am self-centered and craved company. I am determined to have him adore me and make him only see me. I was blatantly exceeding his boundaries, and it was all due to my disgusting behaviour. As a consequence, it unites us together, causing us to be trampled and bedraggled as one another. We were meant to be, no matter how many people have disagreed. I cause chaos, he simply solves it. Isn't it lovely?

'Sorry', might be self-pitying at times. But, ultimately, I truely do not care. He will come back to me either way, and if he doesn't. I'll go to him. It makes no difference how many times I run back or how many times he refuses to care for me. I'll keep doing it, and I'll keep getting attached to him. -- His company is so addicting

I am seen as cruel and no hearted. But I'm still a kid with a lively soul. I still need comfort. Everyone that I have met in the years in the Port Mafia, many would try to avoid me, or just blatantly ignore me. Not until I met him. Y/N. He was a bit straight forward and never failed anyones tasks, he was strong, the key to the Port Mafia. Many people looked up to him. At first, I thought he was weak, if you compared him to everyone else in this job, he was too nice. Too sickening sweet. Even if he doesn't show it, he's too soft. Many employees wanted him to mentor them and the other suitors. I'm truth, they only want Y/N to be easy on them. Oh how lazy of them. But I must say, I soon got to understand why.