5

Y/N pov
I wake up and see billie asleep. I lay my head back down on her chest. After a few minutes I notice she's hard. Oh shit. I know I promised something but now I'm kinda scared. I know she will destroy me and I will not be able to walk tomorrow. Then she wakes up. Fuck. "Well well well kitten, I guess you promised something and you know. I'm kinda hard." She said with her raspy voice. "Billie..." I said looking down. She gets on top of me and gets closer to my ear. "You promised me something but I know what it is, you're scared. So say it" she says. I try to look away but she grabs my jaw. "Say it slut" she says. "I'm scared". "Say that again..." "I-I'm scared." I say. "Good" she says. She then sniffs my hair. Uhm ok. We start to make out. She starts to kiss my neck. she starts to suck on my sweet spots. I try not to moan but I can't help it. "Oh I see you're enjoying this" She says. She grabs my throat and chokes me. "Such a slut for me.. right" she says and I just nod. "Tell me how much of a slut you are for me" she says. "I am a slut for you and you only daddy" I say. She looks satisfied. She gets up from the bed and I follow her so we're in front of the bed. Then she says "knees". "W-what?" I ask. "On your knees for me you little bitch" she says. I do as I was told and got on my knees slowly. She looks down at me with her blue eyes now filled with darkness. I started to rub her member trough her pants. She puts her finger under my chin so I look at her. Then she swipes it across my lips. "Open" I do as she says and let her finger in. "Suck" I started to suck on her finger for a few seconds before she takes it out.  I look at her biting my lip. "Please" I say. She starts to pull off her pants. I see her Dick and it slaps her stomach. It's so big. "Sooo big" I say looking at it. "You think you can handle this?" "No" I say looking her in the eyes. "You'll have to you whore". She grabs my hair and makes it into 2 ponytails. She then slams her dick into my mouth. I feel her going down my throat. She goes in and out.
Billie pov
I just keep going down her throat "mm baby you're doing so good" I say. Wait... no gagging? Damnnn. I keep going and after a while tears are running down her cheeks along with her mascara. I feel like I'm gonna cum. "Keep going baby daddy's about to cum" I say moaning. She just moans and it sent vibrations to my dick. That's it that's just what I needed to cum. I cum in her mouth and look at her. She sticks out her tongue. "Wow you even swallowed, such a good cumslut for daddy" i say. I'm so proud this bitch is gonna be mine soon.
Y/N pov
I then get up. Billie grabs my throat and pushes us on the bed so she's on top of me. She starts to kiss me and goes all the way down to my pussy. "Who's pussy is this?" She asks. "All yours daddy" I say. Damn she's so hot. She kisses and bites my inner thighs to tease me. "Billie stop teasing" I say. She looks at me with a stern look. Oh shit. "Bad girl" she says and stops to look at me. "First of all that's not my name, second of all don't ever tell me what to do. I wear the pants.' She says. She starts to lick my clit slowly and inserts 2 fingers. After a while she goes faster and inserts 3 fingers. I feel a knot in my stomach. "Daddy I'm about to cum" I say. She then stops and goes away. I hear the shower. Really? So she's just gonna shower? I just sit in bed all mad because she didn't let me finish. After a while she comes back with a smirk on her face. "What's the matter babygirl?" She asks. I don't say anything and just look at her madly. "Tell me" she says now looking mad asf. "You know it damn well" I say. She gets on top of me. "You will regret giving me an attitude babygirl, you're getting punished." I look at her with a smirk. "You won't be smirking  anymore when you're done with the punishment" she says. Oh shit. She then looks in her dresser and gets out ropes. She ties me to the bed and puts a weird kind of stick thingy between my legs so I can't shut them. Fuck. "Oh I see you're scared now huh doll?" She says. She goes back to her dresser and gets out a vibrator. She puts it on my clit. She instantly puts it on the highest speed since she can control it with her phone. I start to moan really loud. "You're gonna be laying here like this for a while babygirl. You're gonna be drowning in your own cum" she says. I just moan even louder. "Yeah keep doing that. Mm my favorite sound. I hope the neighbors know my name when I come back." She says. "C-c-come b-back?" I say, not being able to speak normally. "Yeah I'm going to a party" she says while putting on some clothes.  "I will not be back soon like maybe after 5 hours so you better make sure to tell me how much times you orgasmed" she says and leaves. I hear the front door close. Fuck. I just keep moaning. Then I feel a knot in my stomach. "One" I scream. A couple orgasms go by "43" I scream. God I'm so tired i hope she comes back soon. I suddenly start to squirt and I can't stop. I then hear the front door. I hear someone coming upstairs. It's billie. "I think you learned your lesson" she says stopping the vibrator. She takes her pants of and gets on top of me. She starts kissing me while putting her dick in me. She goes deep and fast. "I'm about to cum" "me too" I say and we cum at the same time. I then immediately fall asleep and Billie turns us both on our sides while her dick is still in me. She then also falls asleep.

Bonjour. Sooo this is my first smut I hope y'all liked it. Pls tell me cuz it keeps me motivated to write❤️