2

Y/N pov
Wtf just happend? I stand there for a few minutes trying to process everything. Then the bell rings and everyone goes to their next class. Mine is english. That's alright ig...
I go to class and take a seat in the back in a corner. We're in the lesson for like 5 minutes when Billie comes in. "Goodmorning miss o'Connel" the teacher says. "It's Eilish"She yells. "Oh yeah, I-I'm so s-sorry miss Eilish" he says. Damn, he looks so scared. "You better be" Billie says. She looks around the classroom and sees the empty seat next to me. She smirks and sits next to me. "Hey pretty girl" she says while opening her book. "Hi" I say. 5 more minutes pass and I feel a hand on my thigh. I look at Billie and she just acts as if nothing is happening, but I can See her smirking. " Billie stop" I say but the only thing she does is moving her hand closer to my heat. I can't handle this rn. "Billie please" I say. "It's daddy to you kitten" she says while moving her hand. She's now touching it. "I'm not gonna call you that." I say but she starts rubbing my heat in circles. I can't handle this not in the middle of fucking class. I decide to give in. "Please daddy can you stop... please." I practically beg. "Good girl" she says then moves her hand away. What is she doing to me?
Time skip
It's almost the end of this period. "I'm gonna give y'all a paper, and That's the homework you're gonna finish by tomorrow." The teacher says handing it to is. Billie and I both get our paper, and she gives it to me. "You're gonna make that for me, kitten." She says. "No, do it yourself like everyone else tf" I say. She kicks my leg so hard that I almost start crying. Auch that shit hurts tf. I put the homework and my other stuff in my bag and wait for the bell to ring. "Thought so" billie says. Damn. "Give me your number kitten." She says. I sigh and just write it on her hand.
Another period goes by and it's now lunch break. I have nobody to sit with, so I just sit there all by myself and drawing in my notebook.

Timeskip to the end of the day.
Finally school's done for today. I sigh in relief. I walk home and when I get there I immediately go upstairs since my mom is at work. I go to my desk at the window. I Start doing me and billies homework. Suddenly I see someone in the corner of my eyes. They're standing at the neighbors window. I look at them and see Billie standing there smirking. Fuck She's gonna look at me all the time and I don't have my curtains yet since I just moved. I just keep doing the homework. Suddenly I get a text from an unknown number.

Unknown number: awww such a good girl, doing my homework so well

Damn. Waterfalls down there. She's so damn hot. 
You: stfu
Unknown number: be nice to me baby or I might have to punish you.
You: whatever
Unknown number: change my name to daddy🥵
You: no
Unknown numer: don't act so tough babygirl, I know you wanna be a good girl for me I can See it in your eyes. Just obey me and do it. It's not that hard.

Well yeah I obviously wanna be her good girl and obey her but didn't think I Made it that clear.
You: did it
Daddy🥵: such a good, good girl for me baby

You leave her on Seen. Once I'm done with the homework I go lay down in my bed and think about the things that happend today.
Wow, she already had me wrapped around her finger when I first saw her. Fuck man i'd let her rail me right here, right now. After a few minutes I fall asleep.