4

Y/N pov
It's 6 am rn and I woke up earlier today so I can do my hair and makeup. I usually don't do that shit so it's probably gonna take a long time. I put on concealer and blush first. Then I try to do my eyeliner. I had to try again a few times before it actually looked nice. But I'm damn proud of myself. I didn't think it would work. I put on some mascara and other stuff. Wow. I look so good. It's now 7 am and I go downstairs. "Goodmorning" I say to my mom. She looks me up and down. "Goodmorning sweetheart. Wow that's a nice dress. I haven't seen you in a dress in years, where'd you get that?" My mom says. "Someone gave it to me" I say smiling at the thought of how nice Billie can be. "That must be someone really special then." My mom smiles. "Yeah..." I say. "Wow you even did your hair and makeup, who is this all for. Did you meet some boy or something?" My mom asks. I look down kinda disappointed. My mom knows I'm bi but still expects me to be with a boy. I'm kinda sad about that. She accepts it but it also kinda feels like she doesn't. "What's the matter sweetie, did I say something wrong?" She says with a worried face. "It's a girl, mom" I say still not looking at her. "Oh sweetie I'm sorry I forgot..." she says. "It's ok mommy" I say. "Tell me about her." She says. "Well... where do I start? She's beautiful and sexyyyyy and hotttt. Her name is Billie and She's really doing something to me." I say. "Oooooh someone's in loveeee" mom says smiling. "Yeah" I say. I watch some tv because I actually got a lot of time left. Then I get a message I didn't expect.
Daddy🥵: I know you skip the first 2 periods so we're going to have breakfast together. I'll come pick you up in 5 minutes
You: who said I want to have breakfast with you?
Daddy🥵: I just know you do so get ready.

Since I'm already dressed and shit, I don't have to worry about anything. Luckily I haven't eaten breakfast yet. I'm kinda nervous. After 5 minutes the bell rings and I open the door. I see bill, she looks hot, as always. She takes my hand and pulls me closer to her. " you're wearing the dress I gave you..." she says. She looks so happy. She actually makes me feel beautiful, nobody else makes me feel like that. She makes me actually happy, idc if we're not together. I love her already. "Give me a lil pin baby" She says smirking. I do as she says, I want her to see my body and make me feel good about myself. She stops me when my back is turned to her. She slaps my ass. "Billie!" I kinda yell. "I'm sorry baby I couldn't resist. Give me another spin... do that again." She says. I gave her two more spins and grabs me by my waist and looks me up and down. "This is gonna be mine soon" she says. "Sure" I say hugging her. "Awww isn't that cute" she says and I start blushing. "Let's go" I say while she's leading me to her car. "This is yours?" I say suprised. "All mine" She says. Damn that car is sexy asf, but not as sexy as her ofc. Billie goes and opens the door for me and I get in the car. "Thank you" I say surprised. "You're welcome" she says, then closes the door.
We make it to a small vegan cafe. Cute.
Billie pov
She's so cute. She looks so hot in that dress. I'm happy she decided to wear it. I didn't think she would. We go inside and pick a table. When we ordered our food the waitress was a little too nice to y|n. She's flirting. No... I'm not letting that happen. "Billie? What's the matter? Are you jealous?" Y/n asks. "That bitch is just flirting with you tf" I say. "Sooo you're jealous" she says. "I'm not". "Yes you are" she says. She sits even closer to me if that's possible. I think she's feeling herself rn. I like it. When the waitress brings the food, she winks at y/n. Y/n is just looking at her with her resting bitch face. We start to eat. Then the waitress brings our drinks and smiles at y/n. Wtf. "I don't think she gets it" I say. " let's make it more clear" she says. The brings her face closer to mine and leans in. Omg, this is really happening. I didn't think she'd like me back. She starts to kiss me slowly. I swipe my tongue over her lips asking for permission to enter. As we fight for dominance I feel the waitress staring at us. I win ofc. We have like a full make out session and then pull away. I look at the waitress and smirk. She looks hella mad. "Let's just skip the whole day" I say looking in her eyes."hell yeah". "Let's go to my place. My parents and brother are not home it's just us" I say to her smirking. I kinda hope I'm gonna get some good head, but I'm not gonna force her to do anything ofc.
Time skip
We got to my house and I guide her to my bedroom. "Wow sexy as hell" she says. "What, me or the bedroom?" I ask. "I was talking about the bedroom. But you're way sexier." She says. I sit on my bed and she stands in front of me. I pull her on my lap bcs I don't like looking op at her. I'm the top here. She looks at me and kisses me. We make out for 5 minutes then pull away. She looks kinda tired. "You look tired baby" I say. " that's cuz I am" She says. "You wanna sleep for a bit?" I ask, she just nods. She's so cute when she's sleepy. She acts like a baby. "You want some clothes?" I ask. "Yes please" I give her one of my hoodies and some shorts. She starts to undress in front of me. She's now in her underwear. Damn. She looks at me and she knows what she's doing but acts innocent. I'm getting hard. I think she notices. "I'm tired rn, you can destroy me later daddy" she says. God I love when she calls me daddy. It makes me feel so powerful. We lay down in my bed and she's already sleeping. On my chest. So cute. I guess my boobs are comfy. Okay now just have some patience Billie...
To be continued... muahahahaahaha