Mid Chapters

Mid Chapter #1

At the wreckage of the Giant Eggman Robot, G.U.N inspects the damage that happened.

"Agent, I want an update." Walters said.

"Still searching, sir." An agent reported. "We haven't found any sign of Robotnik."

"No one could've survived that crash." Walters informed. "He's toast. Good riddance."

A masked G.U.N. solider walks behind the pair, pulling his mask down to reveal himself to be Agent Stone.

"What a mess that lunatic made." Walters commented.

"Sir, there's something else." A female agent informed. "When we were wiping Robotnik off our database, we found something. A file buried deep in our system and dating back over 50 years."

"What was it?" Walters asked.

"Coordinates, sir." The agent replied.

"Coordinates?" Walters repeated. "To what?"

As they kept talking, a pod rises up revealing a black and red hedgehog inside in a black site.

"A secret research facility." The agent explained. "It was a black site, sir. Someone worked very hard to keep this hidden."

"My god..." Walters said. "Project Shadow."

Shadow opens his eyes which flare up with orange chaos energy.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mid Chapter #2

As night came to the hotel in Hawaii, Iris was still tied up and blindfolded on the roof.

"Okay, this is now getting irritating." Iris said. "Someone? Agents?! Grandpa?!" She groaned in frustration. "This better not be mentioned in the third book."

Sonic and Paige will return