Chapter 6

Meanwhile in Siberia at night, Sonic, Paige, and Tails are walking slowly against the wind in a blizzard.

"I absolutely cannot find my way." Sonic shouted. "We are completely, totally, unequivocally lost."

"Ugh, I can't feel my hands anymore." Paige groaned.

Tails looks at his Miles Electric's screen, which flickers.

"Sonic, Paige, in this weather, there's no way we're gonna get any readings on this thing!" Tails warned as he taps the Miles Electric's screen. "Should we go back?"

Up ahead, Sonic could see a view of an open bar.

"No, no, no. There's a light up ahead." Sonic informed. "Maybe we can take shelter in there."

"Wait, you guys can't go in!" Paige warned. "What happens if people freak out when they see two aliens walk inside?"

Sonic looks over a snowdrift and spots some snow gear and clothing hanging outside the bar.

"Ahhh. Perfect." Sonic smiled, before he ducks back down behind the snowdrift.

"Are you sure about this?" Tails asked. "We don't know who's inside."

"Don't worry." Sonic assured. "On Earth, people are very welcoming, and love taking complete strangers into their homes."

"Why do I feel like I might regret this?" Paige thought.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Inside the bar, the place is brightly lit up while bar patrons mingle, socialize, and party. The front door then slowly opens while the bar patrons' slowly become silent. The door opens entirely, with Sonic and Tails standing in its opening, dressed from head to toe in snow gear. Paige stood by their side as Sonic and Tails look into the bar. One patron slowly turns around and glares at Sonic and Tails, who gasp in surprise. Another bar patron slowly pulls out a knife and jams it into the table, making Sonic and Tails gasp again. Sonic and Tails then spot an old lady sitting in a rocking chair and knitting. The old lady looks towards Sonic and Tails, who breathe a sigh of relief. The old lady then reveals that she is knitting a cloth a skull and crossbones on it, causing Sonic and Tails to scream in fear. Paige, however, had no reaction of fear on her face as she looked around. The chef in the par then uses a butchers knife to chop off a fish's head. The fish head lands in front of the trio.

"Run." The fish said.

"Ew." Paige gagged.

Tails faints with a groan and falls to the ground.

"Table for three, please!" Sonic said.

Later on, Sonic, Paige, and Tails are sitting at a table by themselves. Tatiana, a waitress, brings them a menu each.

"What would you like to order?" Tatiana asked in Siberian.

"A salad for the lady and two beef stews, please." Tails replied, as he holds up his Miles Electric, which translates his order into Russian.

Tatiana, looking annoyed, takes the menus and walks away.

"Where'd you get all these cool gadgets?" Sonic asked.

"I invented 'em." Tails answered. "That's kinda my thing. In fact, my inventions are how I discovered you."

In a flashback, Sonic runs around the Green Hills baseball field at super speed. Eventually, Sonic releases a pulse of blue chaos energy that spreads across Green Hills and into space.

"Remember that night at the baseball field?" Tails asked.

Meanwhile at Tails' home planet in his lab, Tails is sitting at his computers, watching schematics of Earth. Tails is shown watching his computers in amazement.