009. AGOLOGIES

Chapter nine
"Apologies."

And as the days went on things seemed to get worse even at home, Tory was always used to the sound of balls being thrown into baskets but this time instead of them going in they always hit the rim in which she furrowed her brows and got up from her desk and walked to her window where she saw her brother on the court missing over and over again no matter how hard he tried, where he then threw one of the basketball in frustration and then walked and laid down on the ground. Then during lunch, Tory was sitting with everyone and when her brother walked by them her and Chad called out to him "Troy. Hey!" Chad told him as Tory motioned him to come over but instead he headed up the stairs.

Huffing Tory hit her hands on the table "I can't." she told them all getting up as Chad followed her the two walked up to Taylor knowing their friends were acting the way they were because if them so when they got to talking. Tory then got the guys together and headed to where she new her brother would be as they climbed up the stairs to where the gardening club usually hung out, her, Chad, Zeke and Jason found her brother "so, um..we had another team meeting." Tory shared "oh, wonderful." Troy told them "it was about how we haven't been acting like a team or for me like your sister. And us, not you. And I know what we did about the singing thing..." Tory tried to explain as her brother interrupted her.

"Look, Tory. I don't even wanna talk about it." Troy shared as Tory scoffed moving her hands through her hair "well, I do. Because I need to let you know that all of us are gonna be there. Okay, cheering for you." she shared as Troy looked at her confused "huh?" he asked "yeah, if singing is something you wanna do. We should be boosting you up, not tearing you down." Zeke shared "yeah." Jason shared "win or lose. We're teammates. Okay, that's what we're about." Chad shared as Tory shrugged "even though you kind of sing like a cat crying out for help." she shared as the guys chuckled "just kidding, you're actually pretty good." Tory told him.

"Well, you're not gonna her me sing guys. Cause Gabriella won't even talk to me. And I don't know why." Troy shared as Tory winced "yeah, um..that's my fault again. And a part of it didn't even have to do with you." she shared as Zeke began walking forward "I baked these fresh today. You probably want to try one before we tell you the rest." he shared handing him the treats as Troy looked at them all confused in which Tory went onto explain how they teamed up with Taylor and used a camera for Gabriella to hear everything he said about her and the singing thing.

Where the next day everyone was friends again, Tory and the girls were practicing their cheers for the big game while the boys were practicing to be at their best to beat the west high knights and after getting changed in the locker room, Tory had met her brother outside so she could keep watch out for Sharpay. And when she was standing in the hallway listening to her brother and Gabriella sing, she saw Sharpay and Ryan walking down the hallway in which her eyes went wide, turning towards them but it was to late they had heard them "wow, they sound good." Ryan shared and as Sharpay went to look Tory stood in front of her "unless you want that hat coming off your pretty blonde head, I'd back off." she threatened her.

As Sharpay gasped, turning around and walking back towards her brother where the two then began heading down the hallway in which Tory quickly pulled out her phone texting a emergency message letting everyone else know that Sharpay and Ryan had found out about Troy and Gabriella.

And then the next they were all walking into school all happy and excited where Troy soon stopped at the message board with Gabriella "callback's the same time as the game?" Troy asked "and the scholastic decathlon." Gabriella pointed out "why would they do that?" Taylor asked "I smell a rat named Darbus." Chad shared "or more accurately two, I should've done more then just threaten that blonde haired princess." Tory shared as she crossed her arms as Chad looked to Kelsi "do you know something about this small person?" he asked her as Kelsi walked up to Troy "Miss Darbus may think she's protecting the show, but Ryan and Sharpay are only concerned with protecting themselves." she shared.

"Do you know what we're gonna do to those two little show dogs?" Chad asked handing his basketball over and as Tory went to walk off Troy stopped her "nothing, we're not gonna do anything to them. Except sing, maybe. All right, now this is only gonna happen if we all work together. Now who's in?" Troy asked holding to his hand as Gabriella put her's on top of his so did Kelsi then Taylor along with Tory who's free hand then got taken by Chads "you know Im in." he told them as they all then began to put their hands in.

Prepared and ready to do whatever it takes to get Troy and Gabriella to sing.