019. MAKE A WISH

Chapter nineteen
"Make a wish."

Making it to the kitchen, she was running in as her hair had come out of the style, Sharpay's girls had put it in "whoa!" a bunch of guys voiced as they moved out of the way "Tory?" Zeke asked her, confused on what she was wearing "Chad!" Tory yelled and as he turned to her, she jumped into his arms "whoa. Hey, Tory." Chad told her, laughing as he put Tory back down, moving her hands through her hair "sorry, it's just..Sharpay tried to turn me into her puppet and I had this really strange dream about me and you. And we were singing and dancing. And then you almost.." she was telling him as the two saw her brother standing there in a work uniform as the two walked towards him.

"Kelsi told us what went down between you and Sharpay." Chad shared "Im more interested in what went down between you guys and me. I was a jerk." Troy shared "yeah." Tory and Chad told him "but, hey, brothers fight. And Brothers and sisters to." Troy shared looking at both of them "and they're still brothers." Chad shared as Tory looked down "and?" she asked as Troy took a deep breath "and if you two really are dating each other than Im happy for you guys." he told them as Tory smiled, going to her brother and bringing him into a hug as Chad joined them everyone behind them started clapping as the three pulled apart "guys, I messed up your show and Im sorry." Troy shared.

"Yeah, because show business is our entire lives, right?" Zeke asked as everyone started laughing and bringing Troy into the circle "hey, I hope you haven't preeminently filled my spot in the two on two game." Troy shared with Tory who raised her brows "I played baseball but basketball is still your game." she informed him as they all started laughing Troy turned around "and Ryan, I know how hard you and my sister must've work on this show. Making these wildcats look good isn't as easy as it looks, right Tory?" Troy asked her "yep." Tory told him as they all laughed "so I apologize." Troy told him "hey, truth is, we've all had a lot of fun. At least, I have." Ryan shared.

As Chad patted Troy on the shoulder "hey, you gotta see this dude play baseball." he told him "seriously." Tory shared as Troy turned around "Im looking forward to it." he told Ryan as the two shook hands "Troy, listen, all these people out there, I don't really wanna see my sister crash and burn. At least I think I don't." Ryan shared as they all laughed "I mean look at what she did to me!" Tory shared holding out her arms as Zeke snapped his fingers "that's why you look like that." he realized as Chad shoved him "I think you should sing with her." Ryan told Troy who took a deep breath and when he left to go talk to Sharpay they all were standing around waiting for news.

And soon everyone outside working had found out that the show was back on from Kelsi as she soon arrived back in the kitchen she clapped her hands "okay, everyone. Ryan, the shows on." Kelsi informed him as they cheered "where's the music." Ryan asked her as Kelsi handed it over "where's my brother?" Tory asked her as he arrived "talked to Sharpay. Everything's cool." Troy informed them "hey, speaking of my sister she wants you to learn a new song." Ryan informed him as Troy chuckled "everyday, I can't learn a new song." he told them as he turned to Tory "and Kelsi will help you with that but right now you need to go." Tory informed him "what?" Troy asked as Kelsi pulled him along "it's showtime!" Ryan told them all as they cheered heading out

"What team?" Chad asked "wildcats!" they all yelled "what team?" Chad asked again "wildcats!" they yelled again "wildcats!" Chad yelled "get your head in the game!" they all yelled and as they ran out Chad pulled Tory aside "so what's it that I almost did?" he asked her as Tory's eyes went wide "uh.." she went to tell him as Martha came back grabbing her hand "come on!" she yelled, pulling her away from Chad as Chad ran after them. And Martha thankfully had helped changed Tory's outfit into a white dress as they all stood around watching Kelsi play the piano along with the band as Troy walked on stage he soon started singing