LA Here We Come

I woke up the next morning to my phone going off like crazy with calls, text messages and notifications. I grunted and when I finally rolled over to grab my phone from the nightstand, I saw a notification pop up.

-Who is Chris Evans mystery girl?! Seen kissing in hotel parking lot.-

I groaned and then I got a text message.

CHRIS: We need to talk.

JADE: Ya think?! 😳😳

CHRIS: When and where can we meet?

JADE: Nowhere in public. Do you want to come to my place?

CHRIS: Yeah, send me your info.

I sent Chris my address, took a quick shower, and got dressed. As I was finishing my make up I heard a knock on my door and I rushed to open to it and Chris was standing there. He walked in and kissed my cheek.

"Hey." I said smiling at him. We walked in the house.

"You want something to drink?" I asked Chris chuckled.

"Too early for whiskey?" Chris asked and I looked at the clock.

"It's only 10am, I would say yes." I said and Chris laughed. I went into the kitchen and got us both a glass of orange juice and came back out to the living room. I sat beside him on the couch and I groaned.

"What happened Chris?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Someone saw me, us and took some pictures. They leaked them this morning." Chris said and I said.

"Great..." I said and pulled my phone out as it started ringing and saw it was an unknown number.

"This has been happening all morning. Reporters I take it?" I said and Chris sighed with a nod.

"Probably. Someone probably gave them your name." Chris said and I groaned.

"I need a new number." I said and I saw Chris pull out his phone as it was ringing and he answered.

"Hey Megan...yeah, I'm here with her now." Chris said and I looked at him confused. "Okay, I will talk to her about it." Chris said and hung up.

"Who was that?" I asked and Chris sighed.

"Megan, my manager. She watchs out for my image and how my name is out in the news and media." Chris said and I sighed.

"Let me guess, she isn't very happy right now..." I said and Chris huffed a laugh.

"She is happy I have someone in my life but she is working on damage control right now." Chris said and I smiled.

"Perfect." I said and Chris sighed, then took my hands.

"She also said we need to go public." Chris said and I took my hands from him and stood up.

"What?!" I asked shocked.

"Jade, calm down." Chris said and I glared at him.

"Chris, never tell a girl to calm down. It's like signing a death warrant." I said, he smirked as I sighed and sat back down.

"Why do we have to go public? I mean we were ending this is a few weeks." I said and Chris sighed dropping his head. "Chris...?"

"We can't right now Jade." Chris said and I groaned.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Megan would like you to come to the LA premiere with me and Scott." He said and I looked at him in shock.

"What?!" I asked confused.

"She feels like if we end things now that it just seems like you were a fling." Chris said.

"Why would I be just a fling?" I asked and Chris sighed.

"We were pictured in a hotel parking lot..." Chris said and I sighed putting my head in my hands.

"Shit..." I said and Chris nodded and placed a hand on my back and rubbed up and down comforting.

"So...this is real now..." I said and he shook his head.

"No...yes...I don't know. Megan knows you were a fake girlfriend. I talk to her about this morning but she said that it doesn't matter anymore. We were spotted and we need to do something about it." Chris said.

"Right! We can end this. I will be a fling, I don't fucking care." I said and Chris groaned.

"You do though, I can see it on your face. Also, I don't want you out there as just a fling. If that's how this goes they will chew you up and spit you out." Chris said.

"So basically you are telling me I have no choice?" I asked and he looked at me in shock.

"You always have a choice Jade, I will not force you into this. We discussed being fake and ending soon anyways." Chris said and I looked at him shaking my head.

"You basically just said we can't say I was a fling in fear of them tearing me or even you apart for that matter. I don't see us having much of a choice other than letting this go on further." I said and Chris sighed.

"So you will come to LA?" Chris said and I sighed with a nod.

"LA then done when you get back from overseas." I said and Chris nodded. He held out his hand and I looked at him oddly.

"Shake on it?" Chris asked and I laughed but I shook his hand anyways.

"LA here we come." I said and Chris laughed.