Good Answer

After the morning and early afternoon on the boat I headed to the bedroom with Chris and we decided to take a nap. We didn't waste time putting the barrier up since we knew it was a quick nap. When I woke up and I noticed I had my head on his chest and his arm was around me. I smiled at this but then I knew it was getting too deep so I got up and went to quickly take a shower before dinner. Once I got out of the shower Chris was sitting in bed and I smiled at him.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey, sorry if I woke you." I said and he sighed.

"Can I have a moment of honesty?" Chris asked and I nodded as I sat the vanity to comb out my hair.

"Of course." I said and looked at him in the mirror.

"When you got out of my grip and took your head off my chest is when I woke up." Chris said and I stopped combing my hair, turning to look at Chris.

"Are we getting in too deep for you?" I asked and he sighed.

"Why did you hold me in that kiss today on the boat?" Chris asked.

"Why did you keep the kisses going?" I asked and Chris just hung his head.

"Jade, we have to sell this..." Chris trailed off.

"But at want point does selling it go too far and it turn into something else?" I asked.

"You think we can't go back to faking this normally after we leave here?" Chris asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know, I think once we leave this place it will be fine since I won't be staying or seeing you constantly." I said and Chris nodded.

"Exactly so let's just try and make the best of this." Chris said and I nodded.

"Do we continue to act like we did on the boat? I mean we suddenly change I think people will notice." I said and Chris sighed.

"I think we have to, I'm sorry." Chris said and I shook my head slightly.

"No, it's really okay. It's not horrible kissing you." I smiled and gave a small smile and he blushed and hung his head. "Oh my god did I make you blush?!" I asked in shock and he started laughed.

"Maybe..." Chris said and I joined in his laughter. I got up from the vanity and walked to my suitcase to get some clothes.

"Well you shouldn't be embarrassed." I said and he sighed. We fell into a comfortable silence and Chris sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked and he just shook his head.

"Remember when we first met and we went out walking?" Chris asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, great night." I said and he smiled.

"You asked me that night why we couldn't just make this a real relationship and I said I was destined to be a bachelor my whole life." Chris said and I nodded.

"I remember." I said.

"Do think people could change their minds about actually wanting the apple pie, normal family? Like a complete flip?" Chris asked and I sighed but nodded.

"I think you saying you were a bachelor you whole life and me saying I was going to be a bachelorette forever can all be switched if you find the right person and find the person you could see a future with. Like I know usually being with someone you try and force to see a future with them but if you can just look at them and see the rest of your life with them, I think that's when it's perfect and meant to be." I said and Chris smiled and half nodded.

"I think you're right. Have you ever seen that with someone?" Chris asked.

"I thought I did once, he didn't though." I said and Chris sighed.

"How long ago was that?" Chris asked.

"Maybe like 2 years ago now. I had planned on giving him everything. My future and everything but he thought finding love somewhere else was more important." I said and Chris groaned.

"Wow...I'm sorry." Chris said and I shrugged.

"Things happen. I was hurt but then I try and think it was for the best. It's hard to keep that mindset but sometimes its all I have." I said and Chris half nodded.

"I get it, I have been there." Chris said and I just looked at him.

"I mean, not to sound like a crazy person but your relationships are usually front-page news." I said and Chris huffed a laugh.

"Usually but I wish they could be private." Chris said and I nodded.

"I can't even imagine. Do you think you could ever have the private, normal relationship?" I asked and Chris shrugged.

"I think if I ever just started dating someone not in the business or spotlight I could." Chris said.

"Yeah that would make sense honestly." I said going to the bathroom and getting dressed. I put on a pair of blue jean shorts and mint green tank top.

Once I came out of the bathroom Chris was putting on shorts and had no shirt on

Once I came out of the bathroom Chris was putting on shorts and had no shirt on. I knew I had seen him on the lake in no shirt but something about being in the room, alone, with him, hit me different. He looked at me and noticed me staring.

"You okay?" Chris asked pulling me from my trance.

"Oh yeah sorry." I said and he shook his head with a small smile. I turned my back to Chris and started making myself busy. I wasn't paying attention until I felt hands on my hips turning me to face him. "Chris...?" I asked in a small voice as I placed my hands on his bare chest. He leaned down and brushed his lips to mine.

"Do you want me to kiss you Jade?" Chris asked and I nodded. "Good answer." He said and crashed his lips to mine.