Chapter 5

"Never have I ever been dominant." I said in nothing above a whisper as I leant forward while staring him down.

I saw the rest of the boys look expectantly at Nathan as his stare hardened on me, telling me that my guess was so right. I sat back as he slowly ate his last Skittle. Standing up and walking towards my closet to get dressed, Nathan called after me.

"Then let me try and eliminate the last question."

"Fine." I said as I walked past a table that was in the middle of the room.

"Never have I ever been submissive."

I could hear the smirk in his voice as footsteps drew nearer to where I was standing. I turned on my heels and faced all of them while eating the Skittle and watching all of their jaws drop. Smirking back at them, I walked into my closet and closed the door behind me. Going through my dresses, I picked out a fifties styled one that was pale pink with beading on it, although it was barely noticeable. I slipped it on and picked out some low heels of the same colour before pulling my hair into a wavy ponytail and putting on a small pink pearl bracelet.

Walking out of the doors a few minutes later, everyone was where they were before. The boys were talking amongst themselves, bar Nathan who had his eyes fixed on me.

"I'll call the driver and tell him to be at the front doors in twenty minutes. I'll meet you all in the kitchen." I stated as I walked out the door and down the stairs to the kitchen.

I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen from a drawer while picking up the phone to ring to garage. While talking to William, our driver, I wrote a note for Leo explaining where I was if he was looking for me.

It didn't take long for everyone to come down and we all went out and sat on the front porch while waiting for William to bring the Phantom around. I sat on a short pillar and swung my legs back and forth while looking though some emails on my phone.

Soon enough William pulled up and I slipped my phone back into my gold clutch. After about five minutes of 'ohhhing' and 'ahhhing' over the car, the five of them finally got in and we set off to my favourite part of town that I had always wanted to visit but had never gone.

When we pulled up in Monaco's version of Rodeo Drive, I smiled. I stepped out of the car first and thankfully had changed my appearance just enough that people wouldn't recognize me left, right, and center. I thanked William and told him that I would give him ten minutes notice to the time we finished. He agreed and drove off as I turned to face the boys who looked like kids in a candy store.

"Okay first things first. As far as my parents know I never left the grounds, understand?" I said sternly.

They all nodded in agreement and I started walking down the storefronts looking for a good store. Stopping in front of an Alexander McQueen Flagship store, I faced all five of them that probably looked like my entourage.

"You guys can go and look at other stores. Just try not to get lost and/or end up leathered. Please. I advise the buddy system if you haven't been to Monaco before."

As I said this, Jay cheered and grabbed Siva pulling him in the direction of the bar. Tom did the same with Max and they all headed into a bar down the street. Way to listen to the princess. That left the smuggest Nathan I've ever seen with me.

Being a gentleman, he pulled the tall glass door open for me. I walked inside and looked at a few of the mannequins before hearing a familiar voice.

"Sophia! Darling!" came from behind a mannequin that was being dressed.

"Alex!" I nearly screamed as he came over and almost hugged the life out of me.

"Baby, how are you doing?" he asked as he hooked an arm around my waist and pulled me towards what I supposed was the newest collection.

"Glorious!" I answered while grabbing the top of Nathan's blazer sleeve and pulling him with me.

When we stopped in front of a rack, my jaw dropped. It was filled with glamorous vintage styled gowns that were loaded with sequins and sparkle. I turned to Alex and just looked in astonishment. He looked at me happily before turning to Nathan who was standing next to me.

"Now who's this?" he asked while cocking an eyebrow at me and smirking.

"Oh, I'm so rude. Alex this is Nathan Sykes, from the British boyband The Wanted. Nathan, this is Alexander McQueen."

They both shook hands before Alex turned back to me.

"Now doll, I want to ask you a favour since you're here."

"Alright." I said anxiously hoping that it involved something with these gorgeous gowns I was standing next to.

"I need you to model these gowns for me for a magazine photoshoot. Any that you do, you can keep."

I let out a shriek before nearly jumping on him. He just laughed as I agreed.

"Now I just need to find some men who can do that collection." He said as he pointed to another rack.

While he thought, I looked to Nathan and then back to Alex. I didn't do anything but point to Nathan.

"Would five guys be sufficient enough?" I asked while Nathan looked at me wide eyed and shook his head while putting his hands up defensively.

"Perfect." He answered while looking at Nathan.

"Alright, give me about ten minutes. You may only get one more depending on how fast three others can get wasted." I said as I ran out the front door and down to the bar.

Entering the shabby looking pub, I spotted the four of them at the bar looking like they were about to go on their first round of shots.

"Oh no you don't." I said to myself as I pounced on them and took the shots out of their hands before pulling them up to stand.

Thankfully, I was right and they were only getting started.

"No drinking until after the photoshoot. Now come on!" I said as I hurried them back to the Flagship store.

"But I don't want to do a photoshoot!" Tom whined as I pushed them down the street while flapping his arms at his sides.

Eventually, I got them in the store and upstairs to where Alex was. They were each taken off to get ready, Tom against his will. Alex quickly explained that we would each have solo shots and paired shots as well as group shots. Some would be serious and others would be spontaneous.

I nodded my head as I was taken off by a stylist whose name was Michael. He did my hair and makeup before lacing up a long fitted gown. I was told to wait as they got the guys set up for a group shot. The photographer wanted to get their true reactions to me on camera so they kept me hidden for a moment.

While I was waiting, I leant my back on a wall and bent my knees a little. As I glanced out the window I could see a few vans that seemed to be paparazzi but ignored them for now, knowing that I was safe in here. That was when I heard a shutter.

I turned my head with an almost clueless look on my face while the same shutter kept going. I saw to my right was the photographer who was already getting shots of me as I looked out the window. He just smiled as he put the camera down and walked back around the corner.

"Alright Sophia. When I say go, I want you to walk out and come over to the set. When you get here, you're going to sit on Nathan's knee and we'll go from there. Got it?" the photographer told me.

I yelled out a yes and waited for my cue.