Chapter 3

Rewritten 05\10\2016

Chapter 3-

Alison woke up and felt strong, warm arms around her waist; her eyes opened slowly meeting a pair of soft brown eyes that were watching her intently. She smiled lazily remembering last afternoon's events. She couldn't believe she had finally met her mate. Her whole childhood she was surrounded by loving pairs of mates so she grew up wanting what they had and now she finally has that.

"Good morning." Her mate's strong voice shook Alison from her thoughts; his voice sending shivers down her spine.

"Morning." She replied, yawning slightly. She sat up slowly wincing at the pain that was pulsing up and down her body. Her mate noticing her pain bolted upright and placed his hand on her back rubbing soothing circles into her back. "Lay down!" he commanded lightly, pushing her gently into the mattress. Dominic moved over to the bedside table grabbing the small pill bottle that lay there. He took out two of the pills, and gave them to her with a water bottle that was also from her bedside table. Alison swallowed the tablets followed by some water then relaxed, wrapping herself tightly in the blanket.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

Alison nodded her head shyly; Dominic nodded before leaving the room and going down to the kitchen where Luna Donna was making breakfast. She smiled at the Alpha as he walked into the room offering him a plate piled with food for him and a smaller one for Alison. He thanked the woman, disappearing back upstairs.

When he entered Alison's room, she lay on the bed with her shirt pulled up to show her horrific bruise. Dominic growled, the sound making her gasp and shove her shirt back down. She smiled shyly up at him, a pink tinge on her cheeks "Sorry" she whispered.

He handed her the plate with food which she started eating almost immediately, Dominic following her stead.

"What's your pack like?" she asked between mouthfuls, swallowing his food he answered "Big, beautiful, strong." She didn't look satisfied with his answer so her elaborated "My pack land is big it vast's over one hundred and fifty hectares of lad, the woods are full of life and have the most spectacular views and my pack is strong both physically and mentally." He finished a glazed look in his eyes "I'd love to see it" she replied honestly. He smiled warmly at her "You will."

...