Blindfolded makeup challenge

This was originally written in a different POV, so if there's any changes I missed I apologise!

Also if you have any ideas, please let me know! I'm running out lol

**

"Okay," you murmur as you adjust the camera in front of you, making sure that it was straight so it would capture both yourself and Florence in the shot. The last time you and your girlfriend had filmed a video together, most, if not all of the comments were about how wonky the camera was and you most definitely did not want a repeat of that.

"I think we're good." You comment as you take a step back and sit yourself down onto the bed, the camera already blinking and recording in preparation for the video you were about to make.

"Flo? You ready?" You call as you run a hand through your hair to make sure it wasn't too much of a mess.

"Just a second," the woman's voice fills your ears from what sounded like downstairs, and you roll your eyes playfully as you begin your usual intro.

"Hey guys, welcome back to my channel. If this is your first time seeing me, I'm Y/n and I make weekly videos about pretty much everything as well as daily vlogs. For today's video, we're going to be doing the old and probably way overdone blindfolded makeup challenge. Now, when I say we, I mean Florence and myself. She's just running a little late as usual so I do-"

"Hey why did you start without me?" Florence whines as she makes an appearance in the doorway of your shared bedroom, a small pout on her face.

You smile, "Come sit down." You pat the spot next to you, and although Florence hesitates, she complies and sits herself close enough so your thighs were touching. In response, you wrap an arm loosely around her waist as you bring your attention back to the camera.

"Okay, so now Flo has finally decided to join us," you start, smirking at the small glare you receive in response, "let's start the video. Who's going to be the one blindfolded?" You question as you release your grasp from around Florence to reach for the makeup back full of all the products you were sure you would be needing before tipping them out onto the bed next to you.

Florence holds up her hand as if to say me with a cute smile on her face, and you smile as you stand and reach for the blindfold, stepping around your girlfriend until you had taken residence behind her. You then tie it securely around her eyes, making sure to keep a finger in between the material and Florence's hair so it wouldn't end up tight enough to cause pain.

"Okay," you sit yourself back down onto the bed, "turn to face me flo." You instruct, giving the girls thigh a guiding pat.

Florence eases herself around and feels for your waist before setting a leg either side of it. She then scoots herself close enough to reach both your face and the makeup placed to the side without falling off of the bed.

You place a hand on each thigh and give them a small squeeze, "You ready monkey?" You question with a knowing smile, and Florence mimics it as she reaches for the first product.

"Okay, so we're going to start with foundation." The blonde tells the camera as she reaches for the moisturiser, uncapping it and squeezing way too much out onto her hand, "And I'm going to apply it to her face to cover up the blemishes."

You refrain from snorting at the comment as Florence's hands trail softly over your face, "Blemishes huh?" You grin, thumbs absentmindedly trailing over the bare skin of the girls thighs.

"Yes." Florence confirms as she wipes of her hands on the shirt she was wearing, and as she does that you were glad the girl hadn't picked up the foundation after all. Your poor T-shirt.