Chapter 2

Alette 

"So Alette isn't it?" Sarah asks me as she turns her head towards me as she walks a few paces ahead of me leading me down the hallway, passed the offices in which she already pointed out to me saying we will circle back there once we've finished with the tour. I give a quick nod of my head and answer with a quick 'yes', unsure of what else I am meant to say to that question.

"That's a very unique name, never heard of it before, is it French?" She asks me, seeming genuinely intrigued.

"Latin actually, my mother gave me and my siblings all names from different language origins, mine is Latin, my eldest sisters is Spanish and my middle sisters is French" I explain to her as we start to come to a slow stop at what I can assume is a pool room from the chlorine smell wafting through the air slightly.

"Well I've never heard that name before its very lovely, your mum chooses well". I force a smile although it doesn't quite reach my eyes. If only you knew just how ironic that statement was.

She swiftly moves on by bringing the focus back to the tour. "So this is our first pool room, there is a communal pool with a jacuzzi attached to it as you can see. Now with all out pools they are communal, with the exception for our deluxe suites with have smaller, private pools attached to it. And as you know this is a naturist hotel so that means when residents aren't in their rooms and are out here they will be completely naked, you most likely won't see much of that because the reception is a restricted area where clothes must be worn because of the glass doors so people can see in from outside. Is that something you will be okay with?" She asks me whilst looking intently at my face, as if she's looking for any hesitancy or discomfort.

I take a moment to truly think about my answer and I am fine with it. Whilst I'd rather go my day to day life without seeing old man penis, if I have to then so be it. As long as it's not Frank's old man penis because I love that man already and I don't want to have to have the image of my new adopted granddad stark naked.

"Yeah that's okay with me, might take some getting used to but I can get over it" I answer her honestly.

"Okay darling, well if you ever get too uncomfortable by anything you come straight to me and let me know and we can work through it together okay?" She says as she slight rubs my arm in a comforting gesture. How have a I known this women all of 10 minutes and she's already nicer and warmer than my own parents.

"Right so as I was saying, all pool rooms do have showers in as well just down there, around the side of the wall" she points to the corner of the room that curves round as the wall starts to wind leading to a curved shower room. "We have 4 pool rooms, all practically looking the same as this one so I won't bore you by showing them all but I'll point them out as we go along".

As we go to exit the pool room a very tall and lean man starts to walk into the pool room holding a bunch of towels stacked up in his hands.

"Oh Matt, this is Alette our new receptionist, I'm just showing her around" Sarah introduces me to the man in front of me who I now know as Matt. He looks me up and down with a lazy smile before he reaches my eye, noticing the nervous look I have on my face I'm sure. I timidly smile and say hi as he goes to set the towels down at the bench next to him.

"Lovely to meet you darling" he says giving me a warm smile which instantly eases my nerves. I am not good around attractive people, and there's no denying that Matt is attractive, not the kind of guy I would personally go for but I'm not blind he's a 6 foot something, tall, lean, tattooed, blue eyed, black haired man with a cheeky look in his eyes that would make you dropping your knickers in seconds for him.