2 - Love Languages

* This was scrapped initially because it more or less reiterates points I wrote in the first chapter, but I added some more to it so I figured I'd post it. :)

Wilson
——————
Physical Touch - Is it wrong to say Wilson is incredibly touch starved? He's lived in an isolated cabin for God knows how long, and while he's an introvert at heart, he still loves affection. Once he's certain you're okay with it, he's all for snuggling in the tents at night. He craves it, actually. He's like a living weighted blanket.

Willow
——————
Quality Time - Willow tends to tag along on whenever you're out doing chores like collecting rocks or chopping trees. It's entirely up to chance if she's actually helpful or not, but she loves just spending time with you. On more peaceful days she'll do her own thing and you'll do yours, and she's perfectly content.

Wolfgang
——————
Physical Touch - Wolfgang is a physically affectionate person in general, so it's unsurprising that he'd be very touchy with you. The strongman doesn't touch you if it's unwanted, but he loves to hug you or pat your shoulder to express he cares. Plus, lifting you is like lifting a bundle of feathers for this guy.

Wickerbottom
——————
Words of Affirmation - Ms. Wickerbottom is a very eloquent woman, and as such, she's always giving you compliments or reassurances often. Whether she is comforting you after you've been injured or commending you on a good job, she always has something kind to say to you.

WX-78
——————
Gift Giving - WX tries to act very aloof. But when they're bringing you things every few days, it's hard to say if they dislike you. They gift you things, whether that be bringing you poultices for your wounds after a spider nest encounter or kidnapping Woby to gift you if you seem too sad for their tastes.
(You gave Woby back to Walter when WX wasn't looking)

Woodie
——————
Quality Time - Woodie spends a lot of time talking with or listening to the people he cares about, like Lucy. And he often does that with you too! Usually when you're both out doing chores or enjoying a meal around the campfire, but it's undeniable that Woodie tends to stick close to spend time with you.

Wigfrid
——————
Words of Affirmation - Wigfrid's very dedicated to protecting and providing for the team of survivors you're apart of, and while it's hard to spot favouritism with her, she often finds herself going to you first for praise. After a successful hunt or a particularly well-sung performance, she always looks to you for compliments, or even critiques. Just any validation from you brings up her mood drastically.

Wes
——————
Physical Touch - The mine is clingy, what can I say. He tends to stick near you, mostly for protection but also because he enjoys your company, and he often gets your attention by touching you. Wes however also just likes holding your hand or hugging you; like a personal teddy bear.

Maxwell
——————
Acts of Service - Maxwell is a selfish man, and he often complains when having to do menial labour. He'll never ask you what you need, he'll somehow know when you're hungry and thrust a plate of meatballs at you with a scoff, or toss you an umbrella when you've been caught in the rain unprepared. Don't mention it. Seriously.

Warly
——————
Acts of Service - Warly's true love language is cooking, as obvious as it may be. It was the way his dear maman showed affection, and it's how he will show you he loves you. Don't be surprised when he makes special alterations for your meals without asking you, simply because he knows you hate certain textures or spices.

Winona
——————
Quality Time - As much of a hard-working gal she is, and as much as she loves helping you with mechanical problems, Winona truly loves just spending time with you. Whether that's kicking back with a vegetable stinger after a long day's work and talking about your day, or running meticulous errands with you for an entire afternoon; anything's made better with your company.