1.3

act one
dance for your life anderson
season 3, episode 4

valentine was sat in a right leg split as she was listening through her music, planning the timing for each of her movements. this was a thing valentine did before choreographing a solo as it allows her to u deter and the different tempos of the music and listen to the lyrics to allow her to understand what the story of the song is- that's only if the song has lyrics. valentine rolled out of her spilt and stood up feeling ready to rehearse her choreography.

the brunette walked over to the back centre spacing  and got into her starting position. she marked through the beginning of her dance as she already had that nailed. the girl asking ran through the ending of her solo and got started on creating the middle section, this was the key where she needed to pull out her best tricks otherwise the solo will just seem average and she will loose, meaning lucien would be really mad at her.

around twenty minutes later, valentine still had nothing and she was starting to get stressed. she only had half an hour left before she had to battle it out with one of the best dancers on the next step for a spot at the internationals competition.
the girl started trying out some combos that lucien often put into routines to see if they'd fit with the song and luckily a couple of them did. as valentine was solving the case of what dance move goes where she failed to hear the door to studio b open.

"i'd say a hip-hop section would look way cooler than a lyrical combo. at least that what i think it's called" a voice from the bench told her. valentine jumped up in shock from her current position on the floor.

"aren't you supposed to be rehearsing?" the girl asked once she gained her composure. she slightly glared at the boy trying to intimidate him but failing as west just stood up and walked towards her. smiling.

"i have a question for you miss valentine whatever your last name is"

"anderson. it's anderson"

"okay then miss valentine anderson. are you like the love doctor or something?" he asked with what seemed like a genuine look of curiosity.

"no." the girl said with a unimpressed expression.west tried to justify his question to her.

"it's been playing on my mind i mean, your named after a holiday. the famous holiday of love surely you must be good with peoples feelings especially in the love department." he explained adding a strange tone whenever he said the the word 'love'. valentine just started at him in utter confusion.

"this has got to be some kind of sick joke right? west is trying to distract me before the competition."

"please leave" valentine asked with a fake smile causing west to shake his head.

"no. nope you didn't answer my question." he told the girl with a smile which in return he got an unamused glare.

"you're it gonna leave until i tell you. are you?" she said as she walked over to the speaker getting her music up ready to play so she could have a couple of run through a before she had to compete with the guy standing before her. west just shook his head.

"no west. i am not a love doctor. now please get out. i need to rehearse." she said as she typed in the name of her music into the computer that was linked with the speakers.