ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

In the heart of the night, on the tranquil island known as Foosha Village, a man adorned with long, obsidian hair featuring striking burgundy tips engaged in a solemn conversation with an old friend.

"Garp, you're one of the few individuals I trust to look after my child. Please, take them under your wing."

Garp, who had already taken Roger's child as his own, raised a questioning brow. "I've already adopted Roger's brat, now you want me to take yours too?"

Though the man's expression remained blank, a flicker of unwavering determination glinted in his sombre eyes.

"Fine, but why haven't you informed Eddie about your child? And what about the rest of your family"

The man paused there was a sudden sadness that was seen in his eyes when Garp brought up his family

"No one must be aware of their existence. If anyone were to find out, the world government would hunt them down and what has become of my family....."

Garp paused at the news he felt pity for the man in front of him but he didn't say anything

"......Very well, I'll take your child. But where are you planning to go?"

"I won't be able to return. This will mark our final conversation."

Garp hesitated, concern etched into his features. "I can't decide whether to worry about you, brat."

A bundle of blankets was handed to his old friend, containing a small baby who bore an uncanny resemblance to the black-haired man.

"What's their name?"

"Kamado."

"(Y/n)."

Years passed...

An 8-year-old child with black hair, adorned with subtle brunette tips, sat on the beach, crafting castles from the golden sand. Their crafting was interrupted by the booming voice of their grandfather.

"(Y/N)! BRAT, COME HERE! WE'RE GOING SOMEWHERE!"

(Y/n) sprang up, a bright smile illuminating their face as they hurried toward their grandfather.

Garp grinned inwardly as his grandchild approached, hoisting them up by the collar and carrying them on his back with ease.

"Where are we headed, Gramps?"

"We're off to meet someone special."

They ventured deep into a dense forest, where colossal creatures roamed, a far from safe place for a child. Before (Y/n) could voice their curiosity, they halted before a seemingly abandoned wooden shack.

Garp pushed the door ajar, revealing a motley group of individuals. Among them, a large woman with fiery orange hair and ornate red beads around her neck stood out.

"G-Garp?! What on earth are you doing here?!"

Garp presented (Y/n) like a person showing off their cat, and the woman's expression twisted from surprise to horror.

"NOT ANOTHER ONE!!!"

"You know the terms, Dadan. You take care of my grandchild, and I won't have you arrested."

Dadan seemed ready to argue but soon relented, realising she had little choice.

"ACE!!! LUFFY!!! COME AND MEET YOUR NEW SIBLING!!"

Two boys emerged from the shadows, both bearing jet-black hair with distinctive features. The younger one had big, round eyes and an infectious smile, sporting an oversized straw hat that dwarfed his small frame. The elder had freckles decorating his cheeks, and he exuded an intimidating aura compared to the ball of sunshine next to him.

Garp gently placed (Y/n) on the ground and was about to depart when he felt a small tug on his shirt.

"Are you leaving?"

He glanced down to find (Y/n) clinging to him, a scene reminiscent of his other grandson, Luffy.

"BWAHAHAHA!! No need to be sad, brat. I'll visit often, but when you're 13, I'll bring you to become a Marine!"

"Alright! See you later, Grandpa!" (Y/n) waved goodbye, then turned to face the group of people.

"Hello, I'm (Y/n) Kamado. And you are?"

No one seemed to react, but the younger boy stepped forward, exclaiming with enthusiasm,

"I'm Monkey D. Luffy, and I'm going to become the Pirate King! (Y/n), let's be Siblings!"

"Alright then!"

The younger boy's smile broadened even further, and (Y/n) knew they were destined to get along just well.