𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 (𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑)

Sensing the rising tension in the room, (Y/N) decided to take action to prevent a potential clash between Sir Crocodile and Boa Hancock. They guided the two Warlords toward unoccupied seats, with (Y/N) ultimately settling between them.

It seemed to somewhat work.....however, the tension remained palpable, as both Warlords continued to glare at each other with undisguised hatred.

Crocodile had an arm casually draped around (Y/N)'s shoulder, while Boa Hancock had her arm snugly around their waist. It was a somewhat uneasy truce, but at least for the moment, it kept the two powerful individuals from tearing into each other.

The uneasy atmosphere in the room was only amplified by the curious gazes of other Warlords. Doflamingo and Mihawk, in particular, couldn't help but watch the situation with interest. They were both intrigued by the unusual closeness between two of their "co-workers" and a Marine, which was a rare occurrence. Additionally, Mihawk's attention was drawn to the unique sword carried by the masked Marine, while Doflamingo was particularly curious about what lay behind the mask.

Fleet Admiral Sengoku, on the other hand, seemed to pay little attention to the scene unfolding before him. He carried on with the meeting as if the situation were entirely normal.

〈〈═════»❣❤❣«═════〉〉

"Uh Fleet Admiral Sengoku?"

Sengoku, already somewhat irritated by the tension in the room and the peculiar situation with Boa Hancock and Sir Crocodile, sighed and responded, "Oh, what is it now?"

A low-ranking Marine entered the room with an unusual level of nervousness. He hesitated for a moment before stammering, "Uhhh... I don't think I can say it out loud."

Clearly flustered, the Marine approached Sengoku with a Den-Den Mushi in his hands. Sengoku, though irritated, picked up the snail and placed it against his ear to listen to the message.

As he listened, Sengoku's expression shifted from irritation to one that was completely unreadable. After concluding the conversation on the Den-Den Mushi, he placed it down and turned his attention to the marines in the room.

"All marines are currently dealing with an issue on the ground level, and nearby marines are being requested to assist with the situation," Sengoku announced.

Hearing this, the marines in the room promptly began to exit, presumably to respond to the call for assistance. (Y/N) also moved to follow suit, but before they could leave, Sengoku halted them.

"Kamado watch over the warlords"

'eh??...'

As the Marines left the only people left in the room was the Warlords and (Y/N)

Oh no..

The moment the two warlords heard the large doors close it was like a switch was flipped in their mind

(Y/N) immediately felt the grains of sand through their clothes

In an instant, (Y/N) felt the grains of sand start to slip through their clothes. Crocodile had used his Devil Fruit ability to transform half of his body into sand, granting him greater mobility. With this newfound advantage, he swiftly and effectively slipped (Y/N) out of Boa Hancock's grip.

Before (Y/N) could react, they found themselves being lifted up and pressed against Crocodile's chest

(Face full of man boba)

"Oi! Give them back"

Boa Hancock reacted with lightning speed, springing up and readying herself for a confrontation with Sir Crocodile. Her determination to reclaim (Y/N) was evident in her stance and fierce expression.