Closeness or Rivalry

Chapter 31

Vaish: aahhhhh!!!!

He jerked looked at her with wide eyes.

He took his kurta and covered his well built chest.

Vaishu: you fool what are you doing her (covering her eyes)

Abhi: aaahhhh why are you here?

Vaish: what do you mean, this is my room

Abhi: really (thinking)

He realized that yes he entered in wrong room

Vaish: you duffer now get out.

Abhi: no i am not going out. (Laying on bed like bedsheet covering the whole bed). If you don't want my presence then you may go out.

She was already frustrated because of three things

1) HER WEDDING WITH HER RIVAL

2) HER WEDDING WITH HER RIVAL

3) HER WEDDING WITH HER RIVAL

Also looking at her rival laying on her bed is just an atomic explosion in her mind. Yes she is very furious women.

She just looked her and there and was finding something to hit him.

There she found a bolster beside him. She looked at him angrily while he just closed his eyes not knowing what is coming ahead

(In case if you don't Know what bolster is here is the picture👇)

She took that bolster and

Abhi: fuckkkkkkk!!!!!!!

She hit his little one while he winced holding it.

Abhi: youuu!!!! What have you done? Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Hufff.... Atleast you should have thought of our kids.

Vaish: i am not having kid with you. I have a class. And also we are divorcing after 6 months, right? (In attitude)

While she was blabbering he hit her leg and thudd!!!

She fell on him. He switched his position and now she was under him while he was hovering her.

His eye orbs were just staring her and same was with her ones. His hairs on his forehead making him look super hot and handsome.

With him he was looking at her eyes, tiny nose and strawberry flavoured lips covered with lib balm.

With sidneet.

Avu was running followed by sid. Unknowingly she entered in Abhinavi's room.

She looked at them with wide eyes and turned around for running but she hit her head with sid's chest.

Sid: noww ahhhh!!! (He looked the scene and closed his eyes)

Abhi got up shockingly.

Sid: ahemmm dada what is happening??

They both got up adjusting their clothes.

Avu: how Innocent you are Siddharth. Can't you see what they are doing? (Teasing)

Vaish: shutt up. You both are just thinking rubbish.

Abhi: yeah i was just-

Avu: stop with your excuses

Sid: yes she is correct. Wait for few days she is going to be yours only. Just for few days. (Emphasizing last words)

They both were just getting embarrassed!!

Va: children come down guests are arrived. ( Shouting from downstairs)

Abhinavi & sidneet: coming

Sid: guyss you can stay here. I'll answer the mom

Avu: yes you guys can continue whatever you both were doing

Teasing them they ran away.

As soon as they ran away vaish moved towards door and locked it and looked at him.

Abhi was shocked but he smirked teasingly.

She was about to hold his neck but he took hold of her hands and turned her pinning her hands behind.

She can feel his hot breath on her shoulder.

Shivers ran down through her spine as her hands touched his stomach. While he was inhaling the smell from her hairs.

Abhi: vaishnavi not now dear. We'll continue later. (Whispered)

He winked and went away unlocking the door not before taking his clothes and here vaish was just staring at nothing.

She was thinking how he tricked her.

Vaish: I will not leave you Abhishek Nigam!!!!

She thought angrily!!!!

How's the chapter??

Abhinavi fight too much.

Don't blame me i tried to make their day sweet but you know our vaishu is aggressive women.

Sidneet don't tease them too much because Karma is bitch you know this very well!! 😉😉