Preparations!!!

Chapter 26

Reem came

Re: angel hai hmm

Avu: shutt upp lets go di and reem (hiding her blush)

Sid was scratching his head and was controlling not to smile. They went when jai came. In one car there were boys.

Sid was driving, Abhi was on passenger seat and jai was back talking an enjoying.

In another car there were girls. Avu was driving, Vaish was on passenger seat, reem was with riya. Va and sa(sangeeta aunty) (vaishu's mom) went there before only. Girls was chit chatting. They reached the bungalow. They reached the place.

Servants came and took their bags and directed them their rooms. Everyone's rooms were on 1st floor. There were 5 rooms. 1st for Jaireem together. 2nd for Avu. 3rd for sid. 4th for Abhi and last one for Vaish.

Everyone settled.

Sid went for police station coz duty comes first. Everyone enjoyed.

At night

Sid came. Everyone settled started eating and blah blah (too lazy to write).

Va Said

Va: Overmorrow there is haldi of Abhishek and vaishnavi so EVERYONE (eyeing sid) have to attend that no excuses will be entertained by me. So GIRLSS LET'S GO AND CHECK THE DRESSES. THEY'RE ARRIVED.

All girls: YAYYYY

Sidshekjeet: TURN OFF YOUR VOLUME GIRLSS.

Girls: NEVERRRRRR!!!!

Boys holded their ears. Girls went and selected the dresses, accessories and stuff.

At boys side they were still quite due to behaviour of girls. Their ears were having sound of whistle (I hope you all know what i mean, if don't then its not my problem 😅) because all the girls screamed so loud.

They were just staring each other's face and were waiting for anyone to start. Jai put his little finger inside his ears shaked and rubbed a bit and removed the dust inside his ear (eww jai 🤮😂). No one said nothing.

Everyone went to their room.

Skip to 2 days.

Preparations were done. Guest started arriving

Frst was haldi. All girls and boys were ready in yellow colour outfits. Girls were running here and there.

While with avu she was running with rose petals in her hands and were ordering the workers suddenly she bumped into Sm1 and the person holded her by waist and rose petals were falling on them.

Guess who?

Ok so finally i am Back!!!

Thank you for supporting till now!!

I love you all