Abhinavi fight Again!!!!

Chapter 28

She fell down.

Sm1: Avu i am sorry

Avu: Siddharth your idiotic monkey can't you see and walk.

Sid: you also should but you were just looking down.

Avu kept quiet and was about to get up and again fell down due to her dress.

Sid: are you okay (worried)

Avu: i don't know but why you care go (crying like small baby)

Sid saw she got a sprain in her leg.

She tryed to get up but fell down. Sid picked her in bridal style. She gasped.

Avu: sid

Sid: shh you fell down because of me that's why i am sorry.

Avu nodded. But she was just staring him. Suddenly Abhinavi and Jaireem came but abhi's face was covered with toothpaste and vaishu was running behind him.

Reem: yucck who applies toothpaste on face to look fair.

Abhi: ayeeee reem i don't do girly things also this is done by the great vaishnavi rao.

Reem: really??

Vaishu nodded

Reem: why???

While jai was just staring at sidneet coz of course they were looking cute together

Vaishu: because

Flashback

In vaishu's pov
Good morning vaishu. Whatttttt!!!! Get uppp you lazy ass. I got up and went to bathroom. Realllyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!! The toothpaste is finished. God why don't you love me. Ughhh. IDEA LETS GO TO MR NIGAM (evil laugh)

I went to his room and saw him brushing without asking i took his toothpaste.

Abhi: what the hell. Have some manners first ask me.

Vaish: really you are no one to me

Abhi: blah blah blah also why are you here? Give my toothpaste back. This one is my favorite.

I looked at the toothpaste. I love this too.

Vaish: let me try

Abhi (snatched): no

HOW DARE HE SNATCHED THE TOOTHPASTE. I took the toothpaste, squeezed it amd SMASH!!! His face is covered with toothpaste.

Abhi: WTFF!!!! YOU!!!

He looked around and saw a knife. He holded the knife. What for this little thing he'll stabb me. NO!!

End of Vaishu's pov

He came towards her and stabbed the knife while she gasped in pain and closed her eyes but she didn't felt any pain. Then she looked down and saw nothing happened and looked at abhi who was grinning.

He showed that the knife was fake.

Abhi: ti to ti to ti to (pushing knife upside down)

Vaishu: youuuuuuu

Then she ran behind him

End of flashback

Sid: guysss she (avu) is hurt!

Abhinavireem: oooooooo

She blushed

Jai: what happened avu

Sid made her sit on chair. He holded her leg. She hissed. He went and bought spray.

Jai: how did this happen.

Sid: I don't know i was talking to someone on my phone and she was looking down I don't know why?

She shot looked at Abhi who was behind jai smirking. She again looked down. Sid sprayed some medicine on her leg.

Sid: its normal within 1 hour your leg will be okay.

Jai: are you doctor

Sid: no but we've got some training what if something happens in emergency

Jai nodded. Reem rolled her eyes on his possessiveness and draged him while Abhinavi went too leaving both of them alone.

Sid again picked her up and went to his bedroom.

Sid: don't you dare to get up call me if you want something. Also after 1 hour try walking when I'll come. Okay?

She nodded and he went but sm1 came as soon as he went

Eoc

How's the chapter???

Also as demanded abhinavi scenes are here.

Comment down how cute they look fighting