being skinny.

(before i rant, know that i don't share the same dad with my siblings)

so my mom's side of the family are basically all overweight. one of my aunts, my mom, my siblings, my grandparents. you get the gist. but my dad's side are mostly all skinny af.

i weigh roughly 125-130 pounds (slowly been losing weight??) and i'm 5'5". so i have a little bit of a chubby tummy.

now naturally, when i'm with my mom's side, my oldest sister Elizabeth (who was tiny af but has been gaining a lot of weight due to stress and overeating) comments on my weight. she pinches my sides, thighs, stomach; anywhere to try and squeeze my fat. and it makes me feel insecure because she's openly telling me that she's jealous and she doesn't respect my boundaries, regardless of who's around.

nonnie (who has always been overweight) has a knack for telling me "you're withering away to nothing" and asking "what have you eaten today?" as if she suspects i don't eat. the other day, she shrunk my favorite oversized shirt (the only thing i feel comfortable in) because 'it looked too big on me'. she also tends to buy me my favorite fatty foods, but not the healthy ones. it's like she doesn't want me to be skinny or something. idk she a hoe ass.

now please realize that i'm not complaining about the fact i'm not heavy, but i just want people who are to understand that being skinny isn't always easy either. i don't want any hate or rude comments about this, because i have every right to feel just as uncomfortable in my skin as you do.