My Desire, Devil's Choir Part 2

Alright guys! double update is successful! First one I've ever pulled off! A big Birthday round of applause to Kaylen Johnson who gets the dedication of this chapter on behalf of being the birthday girl! Enjoy the rest everybody!

* * * * * *

My Desire, Devil's Choir Part 2

Izzi's POV

Andy and I had been walking around the maze of buses in search of the avenged sevenfold tour bus for about twenty minutes.

“We're never gonna find it!”Andy whined pulling me to a stop by our linked hands. “why don't you just call your damn phone?”

if Andy hadn't already pulled me to a stop, that statement would've stopped me in my tracks. I turned to Andy “Can I borrow your phone?” I asked sheepishly with a small smile.

“thought you'd never ask.” he replied with a crooked grin handing over his batman covered iPhone. Andy stood there watching me fuss over his phone a small smile lingered on his lips, a playful glint sparkled in his beautiful blue orbs.

After dialing I pressed his phone to my ear and started to pace nervously. I thought about all the places I could've lost my phone. Anybody could've picked it up. I just hoped it was in the hands of Synyster Gates and not someone from some random post hardcore band. Or metalcore or whatever people are calling it now. Rock 'n roll is rock 'n roll for all I care.

The phone still ringing in my ear, I glanced over at Andy. That smile still lingered, as did the playful glint in his eyes. I quirked an eyebrow at him. His small smile morphed back into that breathtaking crooked grin of his. He looked down shaking his head, all that luscious hair falling into his face. Peeking up through that curtain of black hair, his bright eyes seemed to be drinking in the sight of me. My heart squeezed at the thought. Smirking, I stuck an over exaggerated pose causing him to laugh warmly at me.

Just then I heard a familiar masculine voice coming through the phone. “uh, hello?” the voice asked.

“Hey, Syn? Is that you?” I questioned cheerfully.

“Yeah. Izzi right?” he chuckled. “I assume you'd like your phone back?” he quipped.

“Hasn't anyone ever told you not to assume Synyster Gates? It makes and ass out of you and me!” I laughed at the play on words. “I don't need it at all!” I sarcastically answered his question. “Its not like that's the only thing I use to keep in contact with my friends, family, fans and oh yeah, the whole god damn world!”

He laughed “Okay, okay! Well, Bus Call is in about two hours. The guys and I were all headed to get some food down the street since the roadies are packing up the festival. Wanna join us?” Syn offered. “I'll give you back your precious connection to the world then.” he assured me.

“Hell Yeah! I'm down.” I enthused. Only snag was that I wanted to be around Andy still. “Mind if I bring a friend?” I asked.

“Why not? Just make sure they're hot!” Syn joked. Or at least I hoped he was joking.

I discreetly checked Andy out, he was now leaning against a nearby bus, smoking a cigarette and gazing off into the distance. I giggled. My voice brought Andy out of his little reverie and exhaling a puff of smoke, he asked “What?”

I shook my head, chuckling some more. “No problem there, this one is definitely smoking.” I emphasized the last word, laughing at my own pun.

“Alright, we'll meet you at the main stage area in about twenty minutes, yeah?” Syn arranged.

“Sounds good.” I affirmed. “We'll be there, bye Syn!”