Nutella Recipies (Fast & Easy)

A small jar with a big flavor. Make snacks, treats, and a drink with Nutella. Fast and easy recipes to make.

S'mores Pizza
Spread a thick layer of Nutella on a flat crust pre-made pizza dough. Sprinkle mini marshmallows over the top. Bake for 10-15 minutes in the oven at 100F. Until the marshmallows top is golden.

Mini Pancake Kabobs
Cook or by a box of mini pancakes. Get a jar of Nutella. Slice bananas and strawberry to put on the kabob stick.
Kabob pattern:
Pancake, banana, strawberry, Nutella, pancake... Repeat three times.

Nutella and Banana Sushi
Lay a flat tortilla and put a thick layer of Nutella. Lay a peel banana on the edge of the tortilla. Roll the banana with the tortilla. Then slice it. Enjoy.

Nutella Cookies
1 cup Nutella, 1 egg, 1 cup flower. Mix well. Bake for 6-8 minutes at 350F.

Hot Chocolate
1 cup of milk, 2 spoon of Nutella in saucepan under medium heat. Stir. Poor into a cup. Add a scope of vanilla, whipped cream, or marshmallows to it.

Mug Cake
4 tbsp flour, 1 egg, 3 tbsp cocoa power, 3 tbsp Nutella, 3 tbsp milk, 3 tbsp olive oil, 4 tbsp white granulated sugar. Mix well in a microwave glass mug. Microwave for 2-3 minutes. Add whipped cream or scoop of vanilla ice cream.

Brownies
Preheat oven to 350F. Mix 1 cup of Nutella, 2 eggs, 8 tablespoons of flour together. Spoon into greased cupcake pan and cook for 12-15 minutes.

Popsicles
1/2 cup of milk & 1 (solid food cup) cup of Nutella. Mix well. Poor in popsicles molds. Let it freezes for the next day to enjoy to eat.

Croissant with Nutella
When baking croissants add Nutella on the middle of the triangle. Then roll. Bake. And enjoy.

Strawberry dip
Dip the strawberry in the Nutella.

No Bake Nutella Cheesecake
Need:
5 Oreo cookies
5 Scotch Fingers
3 tbsp melted butter
Felling:
1 pocket cream cheese
2/3 cup Nutella
1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
Fresh whipped cream

Crumble cookies mix with melted butter. Divided evenly into small containers. Beat cream cheese with Nutella until smooth then add vanilla extract. With spatula fold in the whipped cream. Spoon the mixture on top of the biscuit mixture and refrigerate.