"First Kiss"

In a movie theatre...

Nezuko squeezes Muichiro's hand gently and kisses him gently on the cheek, then lays her head on his shoulder. The kiss leaves Muichiro with butterflies in his stomach and tickling chills running up and down his back, then he lays his head on hers.

Kanao and Tanjiro see this adorable display from above, and she smiles. Tanjiro just stares at the screen straight faced.

"What's wrong, Tanjiro ? Don't you think that's sweet?"

"Not exactly, Kanao ."

"Why?" she asks.

"Kinda hard to see your baby sister dating one of your good friends. Hard to see her dating period..."

"I guess you have a point, but I still think it's sweet though."

"You're right, it is kinda cute," he states, smiling slightly.

~*~

Later...

Muichiro and Nezuko walk out of the theatre, hand in hand.

"Good movie, huh, Muichiro ?"

"I wasn't really paying attention," he replied, smiling at her. Nezuko blushes and looks away, seeing her brother and his girlfriend, Kanao .

"Look, Muichiro , there's Tanjiro and Kanao . TANJIRO! Over here!" Nezuko yells, waving. Tanjiro and Kanao wave back but keep walking in the opposite direction.

"He's walking her home, apparently," Muichiro comments, "Shall I do the same?" Blushing, Nezuko replies, "Yes, please. If you would."

"You think I'd let my best friend and girlfriend walk home alone? This late at night? EVER?" he asks, astonished and sarcastic at the same time. Nezuko blushes even deeper and starts to laugh quietly. He gives her a quick kiss on the cheek, very near the lips, quieting her. She blushes furiously as Muichiro slips his arm around her shoulders.

~*~

Same time...

"You have to admit, Tanjiro, those two do look sweet together," Kanao tells her boyfriend plainly.

"Yeah. But I still don't like it. I'm her older brother. I feel like I should protect her. Even from someone as harmless as Muichiro ," Tanjiro replies.

"Harmless?!"

"When it comes to girls." Kanao nods, "True, true. But you know Muichiro would never do anything to harm her. He would only try to protect her," she says as she entwines her arm with his.

"Besides, Nezuko's not the one that needs protection." Tanjiro looks at her confused, then notices that they weren't in one of the best parts of town.

"You're right," he says, wrapping an arm around her shoulders protectively, and kisses her on the cheek. She smiles, wrapping her own arm around his waist.

~*~

Later...
Kamado residence...

"Oh man, nobody's home. And I wanted to see Nezuko-Chan," Zenitsu sighs adding the thought,

*And maybe even get a kiss too.*

*Not likely, Zenitsu my friend .* Zenitsu spins around startled, "Would ya warn a person before ya do that, Nezuko ?"

"What good would it do?" she asks sweetly. Zenitsu nearly falls down seeing Muichiro's arm around Nezuko .

"Would either of you like to come in?" she asks, digging out her key.

"Sure!" Zenitsu exclaims.

"I better not," Muichiro says after him quietly.

"Oh, please, Muichiro , don't go," she exclaims, spinning around quickly, key in the door, "I need to talk to you about something."