Soft

"Tokito-Kun. I need to talk to you." Nezuko appeared from...somewhere.

"O-Oh, go ahead Kamado..." Muichiro stuttered out.

Nezuko wrapped her arms around Muichiro's neck, successfully scaring him; and making him quite flustered too.

"K-Kamado?" Muichiro asked with a nervous tone. He jumped when he saw orange tipped hair drop over his head.

"I recently bought this new 2-in-1 conditioner and shampoo and I wanted to have someone's opinion on it. No one else except you was free." Muichiro could just hear her pout.

"W-Well, it's very..." Muichiro trailed off, since he started speaking before he even felt her hair, which meant he had no idea how her hair felt.
When Muichiro reached up stroked her hair, there was only one word he could use.

"...Soft." He blurted out inaudibly.

"What was that Muichiro ?"Nezuko asked, thinking for a second that he didn't like it.

"It's very soft." Muichiro said with no hesitation. He became red upon realising his sudden boldness.

"Oh! Alright then. Thanks for your honesty, see you later!" Nezuko chirped at him happily before skipping away.

When she was farther away from Muichiro , she let out a quiet squeal and finally allowed herself to blush.

'Mui-Kun touched my hair! And he said it was soft too!' Nezuko thought happily.

She made up a nickname for Muichiro a while back when she started developing feelings for him. She just didn't call him it because she thought it was disrespectful, since they weren't that close.

Nezuko then recomposed herself and then walked towards the dormitories.
Smiling to herself happily, like she normally does, she thought back to what she told Muichiro earlier.

"I recently bought this new 2-in-1 conditioner and shampoo and I wanted to have someone's opinion on it. No one except you was free."
When she told him that no one else was free, she was lying. She actually just wanted him to compliment her hair.

'It's very soft.' She replayed his words in her mind over and over again.

'He called it soft!'

Looking around to see if anyone was there, she gave a small, excited jump