Im sorry what? Chapter 4

SABRINA'S POV

"Thanks mum!" Ashley thanked her mother. "Yeah thank you so much" I agreed. "Anytime girls if you ever need anything I'm here for you. If I can't do it I'll get Ashley's older brother Toby to do it for you" she replied smiling. We nodded then walked back into Ashley's room. "You have an older brother?" I asked her. "Yeah but he stays shut up in his room playing guitar, at his friends house, or with his girlfriend" she answered. "Oh" I replied. "Yeah do you want to watch a movie?" she asked trying to change the subject. "Yeah sure!" I answered her. We put the movie in and her mom knocked on the door. "Come in!" Ashley yelled. "The pizzas here" her mom replied smiling. "Okay!" Ashley said and we followed her mom into the kitchen. After we ate we went back to her room. We started watching the movie again when her brother knocked on the door. "Come in!" she yelled. He came in and sat on the bed. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. He was wow! "What are you watching?" he asked. "Breaking Dawn" she answered. "What do you want Toby?" she asked. "I don't always want something" he answered. "Yes you do or you wouldn't be in here" she replied. "I need $200 for a speeding ticket" he admitted. "Moms gong to kill you" she laughed. "No because she won't know. If you give me the money I will pay you back as soon as I can plus give you 100 more. I'll also clean your room and do your laundry for a month" he replied. "Two months" she said. "Fine!" he replied. She got the money and gave it to him. "I also want to talk to you in the hallway" he added. She nodded and followed him out.

ASHLEY'S POV

"Who's your friend?" Toby asked me when we got into the hallway. "Her name is Sabrina" I answered. "Can I ask her out?" he asked. "No! You have a girlfriend! Plus she just broke up with her boyfriend" I answered. "I broke up with my girlfriend" he replied. "Still no my friends are off limits and like I said she just broke up with her boyfriend" I said. "Was her boyfriend one of those retards that was here earlier?" he asked. "Yeah" I answered. "Not the one with the shaggy hair right?" he asked. I shook my head. "Okay you can go back in your room now" he told me and I walked into my room.

SABRINA'S POV

"Hey sorry" Ashley apologized when she entered the room. "Its okay" I replied and smiled. The next day at school I sat as far away as possible from Louis but it was no use because he still sat at the table. I avoided him the best I could. I went to put my tray up and he followed me. "You can't avoid me forever" he said. "I can try my absolute best" I replied. I walked faster and put my tray up. I was walking back to the table when Louis grabbed my wrist spinning me around. He pressed his lips to mine and as much as I wanted to pull away I couldn't let myself. I kissed back but broke it seconds later. "I'm not doing this with you I'm not a game piece Louis" I spat. "I know your not Sabrina" he replied. "Really? Then stop treating me like one! I'm not Shelby who will just run back whenever you just snap your fingers!" I yelled and broke his grip from my wrist. I turned around and started to walk off but he grabbed me again. "Sabrina please?" he asked. I shook my head. I tried to move but he wouldn't let me so I punched him in the face and walked off. "Where's Louis?" Niall asked when I got back to the table. "I don't know" I answered looking at the ground. Louis came back to the table a few minutes later and his jaw was still red. "Louis what happened?" Liam asked. "Nothing" he answered not looking up. Ashley's brother walked up to the table. "Who are you?" Harry asked. "This is my brother Toby" Ashley answered him. "I didn't even know you went to this school" Harry replied. "That's not him is it?" Toby asked. "No" I answered. "How did you know what he was talking about?" Ashley asked me. "You two are very loud" I replied. "What are you talking about?" Louis asked. "That's him" I replied pointing to Louis. "What do you even want Toby?" Ashley asked. "I need you to tell mom that I won't be home on time" he answered. She nodded and he walked off. Just then Shelby walked up. "Who's that hotty? Sabrina's new target?" she asked. "My brother" Ashley answered. I gave Shelby a fake smile. "So decide now that Louis is yours you don't want him?" Shelby asked. "He broke up with me" answered. "Did you decide she way too slutish?" she asked Louis. "Shelby is there something we can help you with because if not go!" Ashley yelled. "Yeah I- I w-w-want to ap-apologize. I- I'm s-s-so-sorry" she stuttered.