Brakeup? Chapter 3

"Sabrina! Sabrina!" Ashley yelled bringing me back to Earth. "Yeah?" I asked her finally looking up. "You looked zoned out I was snapping you out of it" she replied. Just then unfortunately Shelby walked up to our table. "Get a life Shelby" Brittany said before Shelby could say anything. "I have a life! I just came to tell the bitch something!" Shelby yelled. "What did you want to tell me?" Lexi asked. "You are a bitch but I was talking about Sabrina. I just wanted to tell her that I want to talk to her alone" she answered. "Anything you want to say to her you can say in front of us" Louis replied. "No I'm fine. I'll be right back" I said following Shelby. She led me into the hall where no one could here. "Okay you know I don't like you and you probably don't like me. Your a bitch and let's face it I am a slut" she said forcing a smile. "Shelby why did you want me out here?" I asked frustrated. "I.. I want you to break up with Louis" she answered. "No!" I yelled and started to walk off. "Please Sabrina" she pleaded. "No Shelby!" I yelled and walked back to the table. When I got back Louis gave me a hug probably glad my face wasn't red from one of Shelby's slaps. "What did she want?" Ashley asked. "She- she w-w-wanted me to b-b-break up with Louis" I stuttered. "What?" Louis asked hurt. "I said no its okay" I answered him. "Who does she think you are? She hates you and she's asking you to break up with your boyfriend for her" Lexi said disgusted. Brittany and Ashley nodded in agreement. Louis gave me a sweet kiss on the cheek. Just then Madison and Shelby walked up to the table followed by a group of girls. "This is where hoes, sluts, and bitches sit. Wait never mind that's only one person here not naming any names Sabrina. That one person who still won't be named Sabrina will still act like a bitch to you when you try to be nice to her" Shelby said. "Shelby stop being childish you said in not naming names and my name like 5 times" I replied. "You told her to break up with Louis I don't think thats being 'nice' " Brittany points out. "Listen I can be nice or I can be a bitch" Shelby replied. She pushed me out of my chair and onto the ground and sat in it. She grabbed Louis and forced him towards her and forcibly kissed him. Harry pulled her off of him. "I'm sorry but I can be nice or I can be a bitch too and I think you just chose a bitch" I said smiling and sitting next to Louis. He kissed me pationatly. "Shelby this is how a kiss is" I heard Ashley say in the background. When we broke the kiss Shelby was still standing there. "Really I chose for you to be a bitch to me you've been a bitch to me ever sense you got to this school!" Shelby yelled. "Shelby your confusing yourself with me! You were the bitch I'm just not going to take this shit anymore your right you are a slut!" I yelled back at her. She stomped off the way she does when she's mad. Louis and Harry laughed when she left. "What?" I asked them. " Oh 'You were right you are a slut. I'm not going to take your shit anymore' that's what we're laughing about" Harry laughed. "I don't usually fight with words I use violence but I don't need my aunt confronting Lou about making people fight again" I explained. Harry didn't say anything he just laughed again. "Louis will be fine if you want to fight her do it" Ashley assured. "Just don't do it in front of the principle that's why you got in trouble last time" Zayn added. "I'm not breaking the fight up this time" Harry said. "There's not going to be a fight!" I yelled. Just then Shelby walked back up to our table. "Who do they want you to fight?" she asked. "You really are stupid" Lexi answered. "Oh me? Well give them what they want then unless your scared" Shelby replied. "She would of kicked your ass last time if Harry and Louis didn't stop her last time" Brittany protested. "Whatever we all know she's scared" Shelby provoked. I couldn't take it anymore everything Shelby has done to me came to the front of my mind and I punched her. She swung at me but I dogged it and swung again. 10 minutes later Liam and Niall pulled me off of her and she had blood dripping from her face. I only had a few cuts and scratches. The principle walked by but didn't say anything. I sat back down and Shelby pulled her self off the ground. Shelby didn't say anything but stormed off into the bathroom. "How do you come out of a fist fight with only a few cuts and scratches?" Harry asked. "I had 2 older brothers" I answered.

LOUIS'S POV

AFTER SCHOOL

"Harry I don't know what to do anymore. Sabrina is to much drama" I told Harry after school while we were walking to my house. "I told you if you think that then break up with her" he replied. "It's not that easy" I protested. "Look I can't stop her from fighting with Shelby" he said. "Look Louis you either stay together or you break up" Liam said.

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

I knew what I was going to do I couldn't take it anymore I was going to break up with Sabrina. "Sabrina can I talk to you alone?" I asked. "Yeah sure" she answered and followed me into the hallway.

ASHLEYS POV

"What does he want to talk to her about? I know he told you" I asked Harry when Sabrina and Louis walked out. "H-he's breaking up with her" he answered looking at the ground. "He's what?" Lexi asked shocked. "Why would he do this to her?" I asked. "He said she's too much drama or something" he answered. "She's a girl of course she's drama! If he's talking about what happened with Shelby he's freaking stupid!" I yelled.

SABRINAS POV

I followed Louis into the hallway so he could talk to me. "Sabrina I don't think our relationship is working out" Louis said looking at the ground. That meant if I knew anything that he wanted to break up. I was hurt but I wasn't going to show him that. "Okay" I replied forcing a smile. 'I won't cry over a guy! I won't cry over a guy!' I kept thinking to myself. "I hope we can still be friends" he said breaking the silence. "Yeah that will be great" I told him and we walked back to the table. "How could you let him do this! Girls are drama expesially if you date SHELBY'S ex!" I heard Ashley yell as we were approaching the table. "Whats all the yelling about?" I asked her. "It's about what just happened in that hallway unless Louis chickened out" she answered. "You mean him breaking up with me? It's cool I'm fine" I assured her. "Did you ask him why?" she asked. "No" I answered her. "Ashley stop!" Harry yelled from across the table. "Why did he Ashley?" I asked. "Come sleep over tonight and I'll tell you" she answered. "Okay!" I agreed. That night at Ashley's was horrible. "Louis broke up with you because he said you were too much drama" Ashley told me. "Really?" I asked.

HARRY'S POV

"Stop whining Louis!" I yelled. "Why was I so stupid?" he asked. "Ashley's gonna tell her why you broke up with her then she's going to hate you" I replied. " Not if we stop her before she tells her" he protested and dragged me to the car. We drove to Ashley's and got out of the car. Louis knocked on the door and Sabrina and Ashley came to the door. "Pizzas here!" we heard Ashley say excited. "How much?" she asked not looking at us. "Why would we need money?" Louis asked. "Go away!" Ashley yelled. "Did she tell you Sabrina?" I asked. "Yes she told me!" she answered rolling her eyes. "Bye!" Ashley yelled and slammed the door in our faces. Louis knocked on the door again and this time Ashley's mom answered the door. "Yes?" she asked nicely. "Can we talk to Ashley and Sabrina please?" Louis asked her. "Sure but can I know your name first" she answered. "Louis and Harry" he replied. "Oh bye!" she said and closed the door. "Louis can we leave now?" I asked. "Sure I'll just talk to her tomorrow" he answered and we left.