CHAPTER-13 SWEET REDEMPTION

The meeting room was packed with the cabin leaders, but there was pin-drop silence. It was very unusual. But Chiron felt relieved that in all the commotion, the prophecies, and the war coming, he had one less issue to break his head on.

The whole Chaos Cabin was in the meeting. This really cramped them for space. But he knew that if the whole Cabin was in the meeting, something big is about to happen.

"Thank you for coming today. We are here today because the Warriors of Chaos have some matters to discuss.", Chiron explained.

"Thank You Chiron.", Anagennissi said. "We have certain developments in the past week we wish to discuss.", Percy said formally and described his dream in detail. The cabin leaders, who mostly were the eldest of the campers were on the verge of breaking down. Chiron barely held his emotions. He saw Luke/ Iytrosi and could feel his emotions.

"This is a repeat of what happened to Luke.", Clarisse whispered in shock.

"We lost him. We cannot lose her again.", Katie sobbed and covered her face.

"Is there any way to stop it?", Clarisse asked. No one moved. Everyone understood the implications of Annabeth being Tartarus's host.

"Chiron. I have something to tell.", Nico said and the whole table looked at him.

"Remember the Prophecy I heard with Will and Apollo after Apollo regained his godhood? The prophecy said about an unknown Chaotic person helping me save Bob. I want Anagennissi to help me fulfill the prophecy.", Nico said. Chiron understood. Either it was a pretense for Percy to go there or they had the weight of two prophecies at the same time.

"Why not Iytrosi?", Piper asked.

"Because he will not be unknown in a few minutes", Iytrosi said. He was readying himself for the worst reaction even though he is convinced of the contrary.

"Yes. He will reveal his true Identity to you all. And for a reason too. I and Nico will be in Tartarus due to our prophecies.", Percy pointed out. The others just gasped in shock.

"It sucks that Nico had to go there again. Both times willingly.", Travis said seriously, which was way out of his character.

"When are you leaving?", Chiron asked.

"Now, after the meeting ends.", Percy said.

"The second issue is that we have another prophecy.", Jason said and recited the Prophecy relating to Ouranos. The campers were downright scared that they momentarily forgot about Ouranos and focused only on Tartarus.

"We need a camper to make it to Three. Can Leo help us?", Jason asked.

"Jase! My bro! Don't even think I will not come with you.", Leo said in mock anger.

"All right! I wanted you anyways. Just hope that Festus is upgraded enough to withstand the realm of Ouranos.", Jason said.

"Was already working on it with Leo.", Charles informed and Jason heaved a sigh of relief.

"What about the death and resurrection?", Leo asked and Will fidgeted.

"We haven't thought about it yet. Let us hope that it does not mean what we understood.", Zoe covered up for Will who was very grateful for her.

"So, if Iytrosi is to lead us, he should really show his real identity.", Clarisse demanded.

"I will Clarisse. I will.", Iytrosi said in mild annoyance but fear was laced in his voice.

"Not now, Iytrosi. Let P-Anagennissi Nico, Jason and Zoe leave for their quest.", Malcolm said.

"Why?"