CHAPTER-1 THE BETRAYAL

Percy Jackson was tired and Nervous. He was waiting for his love Annabeth with a rose in his hand and the engagement ring weighing heavily in his pocket. Heart thumping, he knocked on the door of the Athena Cabin.

"PERCY!! WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN IN THIS 6 MONTHS!", Malcolm shouted in disbelief as he opened the door. He looked at Percy with anger and then pity.

"Was in a quest. Where is Annabeth?", Percy asked nervously.

"No Idea. But I wouldn't look for her if I were you.", he said and closed the door before Percy could respond.

That was strange, Percy thought as he walked towards the secret spot he and Annabeth always met for spending time together alone. While he was walking, he heard some lewd sounds.

"Shameless slut. Maybe from the Aphrodite Cabin.", he muttered to himself as he went to the spot. As he neared the spot, he realized that the lewd moans were coming from his spot. Curious, he peeked from a bush to see two campers, fully naked and in the middle of intercourse.

Feeling disgusted, he was about to turn back when he heard the voice of a familiar person.

"Oh! Yeah!! Just like that! Oh! You are so good. You are bigger and better than Percy!! He is hardly this big and lasting. Oh! Ah! Ah! Harder!!!"

It was Annabeth's voice. Percy snapped his head in the direction of the sound. It could not be. It could not be his wise girl. But yet, he only had an intimate relationship with Annabeth. His suspicions were confirmed when the two campers changed their angles.

It was Annabeth, with another new camper whose name Percy doesn't know. He felt his heart crumble into the sand. He did not expect this at all.

"Annabeth?!", he sobbed back and the two campers paused their intimacy to look at the source of the sound. Both looked satisfied and smirked.

"Oh! Hi Percy! Meet David, Son of Aphrodite. My new boyfriend.", Annabeth said casually.

"Annabeth! After all that we have gone through?", Percy asked heartbrokenly.

"Don't act bullshit Jackson!", this Stung Percy greatly, "You were the reason for everything we went through. Had you not been a distraction for me, then nothing grave that we faced would ever happen."

Percy was furious. But something nagged at the back of his mind. 'Son of Aphrodite!'

Percy promptly created a wave that knocked the two naked campers from behind, drenching them from head to toe. Percy hoped that his intuition was true. Both of them stood up, coughing out the water and patting off the sand from their bodies.

"What was that for?!", Annabeth screeched unnaturally. Percy was taken aback by the sheer venom in her voice.

"I thought you were being under the influence of Charmspeak, Wise Girl.", Percy muttered.

"I am totally not under the influence of Charmspeak.", she seethed.

"Yeah. She was the one who approached me, not the other way around!", the Aphrodite boy said confidently, but was still scared of Percy's persona.

"How foolish I was!", Percy muttered to himself before turning back towards his cabin, head hung, shoulders slouched and tears threatening to roll. He threw the flowers and the ring into the trash can and dragged himself to his cabin. He had lost his source of support and calm. He had lost a part of himself. He believed her to be his other half. And now, that half is severed. And, looking at the ceiling for no one knows how long, he realized one thing, He was hollow without her.

For two days, he locked himself in his cabin. He did not eat or drink anything. His mind replayed his memories with Annabeth. The sweet ones and even the tough ones together. Heck, he would be better off in Tartarus with Annabeth than be without Annabeth, that is how deep he loved her.