The Red Zoned Love - 2

EXPLICIT MATURED CONTENT - 18+ ONLY

Haan, thodi tayyari karni padegi, woh mein kar loonga.. agar tum taiyyar ho toh...

...... To be Continued.

To say that Anupama was baffled, would be an understatement. She thought she knew her hot husband well enough by now.. But No, she was constantly surprised by him and How. She did not know what to answer.. A Yes or a No. She was in a fix. If she nodded a yes, well, it would be a new experience for her, a pleasurable one maybe.. and if a no, well, she just had to deal with the pain and her dear husband's puppy face and her constant rememberance of her saying No, to something new.

Thinking about that, as if a lightning struck her, she asked Anuj, achcha suniye, aapko yeh sab kaise pata.. matlab, pehle bhi.... and she trailed off. Looking at her, with a calmness on his face, Anuj replied.. Nahin, maana, kaafi shaam se subah ke saathi hua karti thi mere, par, itna intimate mein kisi ke bhi saath nahin tha, Anu. Aur rahi, yeh jaanne ki baat, well, yeh toh General knowledge mein aata hai, jo har ladke ko, pati ko maloom rehna chahiye. Biwi ko khush kaise rakhte hai, uski choti se choti baat ka dhyaan kaise rakhte hai.. yeh toh bahut hi zaroori baat hai.. Biwi khush toh pati khush, hain naa.. he said, looking straight into her eyes.. but his hands, moving around her waist, already getting ready for the moment.

The deep eye talk did some stirring which Anu couldn't refute. She knew that as much as he cared for her, he meant every word of what he said and how badly he wanted her, tonight.. in her red zoned days. Not that she didn't want him or wanted to keep him away, She had read in the newspapers about this and had always wondered how would this help and why didn't this thought ever cross her mind earlier. She wanted to experience it.. whether it would be pleasurable, whether it would hurt.. there were a hundred things crossing her mind, but she was sure of 1 thing.. Her Anuj, would make it pleasurable and memorable for her. Thinking of the pleasure, with a gentle smile and shy adorning her face, Anu walked towards the rest room to freshen up, which made Anuj do a somersault in his heart.

Saying out aloud that, This is going to be adventurous Baby, he spread a few old towels on the bed, kept a few napkins ready on the side table, chocolates, in case she felt nauseous and some essential aromatic oil to help create the mood and make it romantic. Taking a look around at the room, he went to freshen up quickly. He wanted to see his Anu's expressions, while she came out of the restroom. Dressed in a black sleeveless T and shorts, he looked no less than Greek God. His perfectly chiseled body, with slightly ruffled hair and mild perfume, was already making Anu, weak in her knees, who are admiring her Hottie husband from the other end of the room. Tip-toing towards him and placing her hands on his eyes, she turned him towards her, only to place a small peck on his cheeks, more towards the end of the lips, which conveyed her consent. It would only take someone to be really insane, to not savour this exquisite delicacy. After taking enough of him through her eyes, she removed her hands from his eyes.

And now it was his turn to ogle. After all, she was wearing his gift.. A satin night gown with spaghetti strap, only for his eyes to see. Initially a little uncomfortable with the dress, the day he had presented her with, never did she think that she would be wearing it for him, so soon. She thought that when he can go out of his way, to make their relation so beautiful, for them to be happy, she should also take the same amount of efforts to keep him happy. Shredding every ounce of inhibitions, she stood there in front of him, looking just like Aphrodite.

Without even blinking his eyes and almost forgetting to breathe, Anuj was stupefied. Seeing the raw beauty of his wife, he didn't know how to react and what to do. Moving ahead, without breaking the eye contact, he held her hands, just to ensure that she wasn't a dream. To be doubly sure, he placed a kiss on her forehead, resulting in a sigh from Anu. In a tone that conveyed that, never has she been more ready for him, she called him out, Anuj, only to be captured into a passionate, longing and a loving kiss by her husband. The more deeper they kissed, the more closer they came, with barely any space between them. Literally crushing each into other, and the tongue exploring each and every part of the mouth, they parted for a few seconds to breathe with their foreheads rested against each other. Even though they have kissed many times, everytime felt like 1st time for them.. something fresh, new and inviting.

Without words, after conveying what needed to, he scooped her in his arm. Walking towards the bed, he found her gazing at him intently while her hands were moving freely feeling his muscles. The thin garment on her was burning his hand and he wanted the ointment of her skin to relieve him of the burn. While the black T was more than a distraction for her, she slid her hand to feel the skin that would come in contact with her in a few seconds. All this, with the steady eye contact. If there was something it could be termed as, it would be seduction with the eyes. Inspite of having each other all for themselves, they were greedy for each other all the more.

Laying her on the bed, and tracing his fingers through all the curves of her body, placing wet kisses and bites on places that set her on fire, he discarded the only piece of garment, she had on her. Admiring her for the nth time, he said, You are absolutely Beautiful, Anu, and you are mine, before claiming her once again near her neck. His hands, by now, knew each and every part of her body, just like hers knew, his. The mere mention of Anuj and his touch was enough for Anu to send the sensations she needed to be aroused. Forgetting all about her cramps, and periods, she indulged in her Man.. who was taking her on the most wildest journey she had ever thought of.

Teasing her a little and earning a stare from her, not wanting to stay away from her even for an extra second, he entered her, as gently as he could. The sigh and moan let out by Anu, was music to his ears and the little trails of kisses, bites and the tight clutching of hands, showed the ever increasing passion they had for each other. With her nails digging on his back, Anuj looked at his lady love, with eyes closed, mouth open and welcoming him inside her. They felt a new tingling sensation, as every stroke of Anuj made her go wild.

Neither of them wanting to let go of each other, wanting to experience more of each other, the stroking and the thrusts became erractic and rough as they both released. Dropping himself on her, with their foreheads yet again resting against each other, catching up on their breath, Anuj, stroking the cheeks of Anu, asked, Tum theek ho, Anu? to be rewarded with, Never have I felt so good, Anuj.. I Love You.