The Red Zoned Love - 1

EXPLICIT MATURED CONTENT - 18+ ONLY

It was a few days past the simple yet beautiful wedding that Anuj and Anupama had. All the rituals, visiting everyone as newly weds, settling into their new roles as husband and wife, getting closer to each other, second by second, Anuj and Anupama, loved and cherished each and every second of this new journey they had embarked on. And along with that, time for their holidays had also come to an end.

After being together for 24*7, without even leaving each other for a moment, there was a short business trip that awaiting Anuj's attention. Not very happy with the thought of leaving his biwi, for 7 days, Anuj sat sulking in the corner of the room, just to hear Anupama say, aise toh chhote bachche bhi nahin baiththe Kapadia ji, jaise aap naaraz hoke baithe hai. 7 din ki toh baat hai, chutki bajate hi guzar jayenge.

Tum nahin jaanti Anu, apni biwi se duur rehna kitna mushkil hai... tumhe kaise pata hoga, meri haalat kya ho rahi hai, tum thodi pati ho... tum toh rehne hi do, bas mujhe yahan se kaam pe bhejne ke bahane dhoondhte raho, naa ki yeh kaho, jaane dijiye Anuj, phir kabhi business trip pe chale jayiega.. Baaki biwiyaan aise hi bolte hai apne Pati ko and looks at Anu with puppy face, which could melt anyone.

The deep eyes behind the glasses would drown anyone in them, how could Anu be spared. Cupping her husband's face and looking into his eyes, Anu said, aur aap bade jaante hai baaki biwiyon ke baare mein... Mere baare mein socha hai, 1 hafta, 7 din, aapke bina, kaise katega mera. Itni aadat huyi hai mujhe... itna mujhe bigaad ke rakha hai, mujhe toh abhi se rona aa raha hai Kapadia ji.. par pyaar ke saath humein business ko bhi aage badhana hai.. Hai ki nahin. Ab aap aise udaas rahenge, toh mein yahan aapke aane tak aise hi ek kone mein udaas rahoongi. Jaldi jaake, jaldi se mere paas wapas aa jayieye. Uske baad hum donon kahin ghumne jayenge.

Saying this, she helped Anuj pack for his business trip and retired for the night. The next morning, after doing all the chores, and having breakfast together, she dropped him to the Airport. But not before giving the goodbye kiss, which turned Anu in a shade of cherry Tomato, did Anuj step down from the car. Had it been any longer, it would have been really difficult to bid each other good bye. 7 din ka trip hai, par dekhna 4 din mein wapas aa jaaoonga tumhare paas. Jo bhi kaam hai, 4 dinon mein khatam kar lena, biwi.. saying this, Anuj moved towards the check-in, looking back and sending a flying kiss with his traditional wink.

Here, barely 2 days apart, Anu was eagerly waiting for Anuj, diverting her mind by taking extra dance classes and looking after the restaurant project, so that she just had time to eat and sleep. Otherwise, she would be making it more evident by showing how much she was missing him, his touches, his embrace, scent... She was addicted to him. He said he would be back within 4 days, and here she was counting seconds, waiting for him. Inspite of the numerous video calls and whatsapping each other, it felt like ages for both of them.

Sighing that there was still a day for him to return, Anu came back home tired and just fell on the bed. She was having cramps and this time it looked worse for her. Unable to bear the pain, she was holding on to the pillow for relief, as if she was holding on to her life. She really wished for him to be there, to comfort her and hold her in embrace. Imagining him to be beside her, she drifted off to sleep. Little did she know that her imagination was soon to be a reality.

Anuj, had finished off his work commitments, much ahead of time and had arrived home early. Wanting to surprise his biwi, he came home to see her, sleeping holding the pillow as close to her. The dried tears were as evident on her face as her missing him. Taking long strides towards her, and sitting besides her, and taking her hand in his, He asked, Anu, tum theek ho? Kya hua hai tumhe? Thinking of it as her dream, Anu said, kuch nahin Anuj, bas cramps hai, bahut dard ho raha hai, iss baar. Aap bas jaldi se aa jaayiye.

Par mein toh yahi hoon tumhare paas, kaam fatafat khatam kiya aur socha tumhe surprise de doon par yaar tumne mujhe yeh kya surprise de diya.. Listening to Anuj and feeling him, Anu jerked up and sat on the bed, with her mouth open.. Aap jaldi kaise, kab aaye, kaise aaye, kaam khatam hua.... all in one breathe. Anuj cupping her face, and placing his finger on her lips, said, Biwi, ek hi saans mein itna kaise bol leti ho? and pulled her into an embrace. Feeling each other after 4 full days, it finally felt like life has come back and the all the moments came alive.

After what felt like eons, breaking the embrace, Anuj in a teasing manner, asked Anu, mein wahan thode din tumse duur kya chala gaya, tumne toh tumhare doston ko bula liya aur woh bhi unn doston ko jo tumhe pareshan kar rahe hai, dard de rahe hai. Dawai li tumne? Nodding her head in a No, Anu said, aap aa gaye hai na, mere paas hai na, ab mujhe better feel hoga. Bahut yaad aayi aapki aur bahut miss bhi kiyaa aapko, aapke touch ko.... only to bite her tongue and realize what came out of her mouth.

Coming back into his elements and not the one to miss any chance with his biwi, Anuj came near and whispered in her ears, waise Biwi, iss dard ka bhi ilaaj hai mere paas. Science bhi isko maanta hai, doctors ne bhi kaha hai ki isme kuch galat nahin hai.. balki, tumhara dard aur cramps toh bahut hi kam hoga and tumhari ichcha bhi poori hogi.. waise, mein toh tayyar hoon aur mujhe koi problem nahin hai... giving her a flirty look, the meaning of which didn't go un-noticed by her. Feigning ignorance and not wanting to understand what Anuj whispered, and turning into all the possible shades, her cheeks flushing, she could barely talk... aap jaante hai, yeh kya bol rahe hai? aise waqt mein.. kuch bhi bol rahe hai aap Anuj.

Trying to contain her already raging hormones, she turned her face towards the other side to be pulled into a back hug. His proximity wasn't helping her, as he had buried his face in the nape of her neck. Seeing her in pain, he told her, Pehle haq nahin tha Anu, tab tumhe dard mein dekhkar kuch bhi nahin kar sakta tha.. par ab tum meri ho, aur tumhe yun dard mein dekh nahin sakta, toh akele chodna toh ho hi nahi sakta. Aur waise bhi, yaad hai, tumne nayi cheezein try karne ke liye haa ki thi.. Toh kahin na kahin se shuruaat toh karni padegi naa. Mein tumhe force nahin karoonga, hamesha ki tarah jaise tum kahogi, waisa hi hoga. And looked into Anu's eyes, which were equally filled with love and passion.

Wonderstruck at how could anyone love so much, she yet again fell in love with her Man, giving in to her desires, his desires and their love.

Still hesitant, she wanted to ask him, would he be ok seeing the blood, would he be ashamed seeing her like that, would he think wrong of her for wanting him, especially during the so called taboo days .. but as if on cue, he said, jab hum donon ek doosre se kuch bhi nahin chupate, hum donon ke beech kuch bhi anjaan nahin hai, hum donon ke beech sab kuch ek aaine ki tarah saaf saaf hai, toh mujhe kyun tumhari iss baat se sharm aayegi, Anu. Ek aurat ke liye, yeh periods ka aana, uske astitva ka hissa hai. Iske naa aane se bahut se problems hoti hai, mein jaanta hoon. Khaaskar aise waqt mein, hormonal changes hote hai aur apne partner se intimate hone ke feelings bhi aate hai.. aur isme kuch galat nahin hai. Haan, har kisike apne choices hote hai, tumhari bhi hai, and I respect that. But jitna haq tumhara hai, utna hi haq mera bhi hai, ki mein tumhe kisi bhi dard mein naa dekhoon aur uske liye jo karna pade, mein karoonga.. Aur yahan toh, hum donon hi tadap rahe hai.. its a win-win situation, Anu. He said, with a wink.

Haan, thodi tayyari karni padegi, woh mein kar loonga.. agar tum taiyyar ho toh...

...... To be Continued.