Sibling Bonding

Athena sat with Anne and Sansa watching Robb and Theon try to teach Bran how to shoot his arrow. Athena looked up from her lap to see Arya looking at the boys with envy.

"Arya '' Athena yelled, causing the younger girl to look over to the three. Thea waved the girl over. "My lady," Arya said, running over to where the girls were sitting. "Arya, please call me Thea'' she smiled "So Arya do you like riding?" Athena questioned looking up at the younger girl's happy expression. "Yes," the girl smiled, nodding her head excitedly. "Why don't you see if your brother will accompany us?" Athena told her looking over to where Robb stood. Arya nodded before running over to her older brother. Athena stared at the duo, Robb looked over to Athena who sat there smiling at him. He knew at that moment that he would never be able to say no to her, he knew he would do anything for her.

"Of course Arya, go tell the stable boy to prepare four horses" Robb told her, "Theon, come on we are going for a ride." Theon nodded before going inside. Robb walked over to where Athena now sat alone "You know if you wanted to spend time with me you could have just asked" he said smirking at her. "Maybe I want to spend time with Arya" she told him standing up, grabbing his arm as the two walked towards the stables. As they approached the stables they saw Arya there alone. "Arya, why don't you go get Nymeria and Grey Wind" Robb told his younger sister. Arya looked at her brother confused, he nodded his head to the side telling her to leave. Arya rolled her eyes letting out a loud sigh before leaving the two.

"You know if you wanted to spend time with me you could have just asked" she told him repeating the same thing he had told her earlier. He laughed before grabbing her hand and pulling her into a kiss. Athena wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer to her. "God I can't wait to be married to you" Robb said, pulling away as the two caught their breaths. Thea smiled before reconnecting their lips.

"Oi, you two do know you are supposed to wait till you are married?" Theon laughed walking over causing the two to pull away. Athena looked at the ground nervously, if anyone found out the girl would be dishonored,"Princess, how is he" Theon said to the girl. "Oi, shut it" Robb yelled walking over to the horses. The girl felt embarrassed how they let themselves get into this situation.

A girl's life could be ruined by a single kiss. She is a princess, her family would kill her. It doesn't matter that the two were to be married if word got out she was dead.

"Don't worry I wont tell anyone" Theon assured the duo. The two betrothed looked up and smiled at each other. "Thank you" the princess smiled at the Greyjoy boy. The three looked over to the two Dire wolves and Arya running over to the three. Grey Wind ran over to the princess jumping on her. "Hi boy," the princess said, bending down to pet the wolf.

Robb looked over to his future wife with a feeling he had never felt before. He was confused about what he was feeling, for the love of the gods he barely knew her. There were a few things he was sure of; one he thought she was beautiful, two he admired everything about the girl, three that she was to be his by the end of the week.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Arya asked the three older teens. "Yes, of course" the older girl smiled standing up, dusting her dress off. The four walked over to the horses mounting them before they all rode off with the two dire wolves following behind them.

🏰🏰🏰🏰🏰

The sun was setting by the time the group had returned from their ride. Athena was sitting in the courtyard by herself reading a book her uncle Tyrion had given to her. "Athena, my sister I have been looking for you" Athena heard the annoying voice of her younger brother Joffrey. The girl rolled her eyes looking from her book to the brat who stood in front of her with his guard dog. "What do you want?" she asked with a bored expression on her face. "I came to warn you" he told her with a mischievous look on his face. the girl rolled her eyes " I do not care for anything you wish to tell me" she told him tired of his presence. "But you will want to know this" the girl rolled her eyes for what felt like the hundredth time today.

"I heard something of your northerner" he started " I heard they are shape shifters, and when he takes your maiden hood he will turn into that dire wolf that follows him around" he finished a smirk on his face seeing his sister confused one. The girl stood up looking at her brother "Joffrey, what is this nonsense you are speaking about?" she yelled causing the boy to step back startled. "I'm just warning you" he said the smirk on his face. "Fuck off, Joffrey" The princess yelled turning to walk away.

"Wait, I'm not done speaking to you" the crowned prince yelled, grabbing the princess wrist. "Joffrey let me go '' she yelled, causing bystanders to look at the siblings.

Robb had been in the courtyard with Jon and Theon when he heard the girl yell. The three looked to each other before running to where the chaos was.

"Joffrey, I said let go of me" she yells again as his grip tightens on her wrist. The boy didn't let go causing the older sister to turn and slap him. The three boys who were watching laughed as they saw the boy clutch his face where a bright red hand mark was. "Don't fucking touch me" she told him. "Im telling mother" he told her running off, surly to cry to their mother.

Athena was still yet to see the three boys who had seen the whole encounter. The girl rolled her eyes as the pathetic excuse of a prince ran away. "Princesse, you know you will be in trouble with your mother," Hound reminded the girl. "It's fine, mother could never stay mad at me for long" with that the knight bowed and walked to find the blond prince. The girl sat back down grabbing her book and returning to her reading.

"My lady" Athena heard the voice of her fiance. She looked up with a bright smile on her face. "My lord,'' she replied. She looked to her right to see the other two boys. "Hi boys" she waved before looking back at her future husband. "Is there something I can help you with lord Stark?" she asked, looking up at him through her thick eyelashes. "Actually, yes there is" The two smiled before Athena grabbed Robbs hand, and the two left the courtyard for the empty halls of Winterfell. Robb checked to make sure no one was in the hall before grabbing the girl by her waist and connecting their lips.

🏰🏰🏰🏰🏰

This is how the next few days were spent, with stolen kisses when no one was looking and walks to the Godswood tree getting to know each other. 

Shorter chapter but the next one will be the wedding