Kings Feast

"Annie, you scared me," Athena said, clutching her chest

"Annie, you scared me," Athena said, clutching her chest. "Sorry" the younger sister apologized, the older girl looked to the younger and noticed her red eyes and wet tear stained cheeks. "What's wrong Annie?" She asked running to where the girl was sat on her bed. "I don't want you to leave, please don't leave me alone, " she cried, hugging her older sister. Athena held her sister as she rubbed her head."I don't want to leave you either" She said as her eyes watered. She refused to cry, she needed to be strong for the younger girl.

"Annie, we will visit each other" Thea told her. She knew it wasn't true they would rarely see each other once Anne left. "Maybe father will let me stay here with you" Anne looked up with a hopeful look in her eyes. "Maybe" she said with a sad smile, she knew unless Ned was able to convince him it would never happen, Ned was the only one he listened to. "Come on, you need to go get ready for the feast" Athena told her, wiping the girl's tears off her face. Anne stood up to leave her sisters room and get ready

🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰

"My lady, are you okay?" Ella her hand maiden asked while braiding her hair, snapping her out of her thoughts. "Yes, of course" the girl replied, she had two front pieces braided and tied in the back. "I'm all done, Athena" Ella told her, Ella was one of the closest things the princess had to a friend. "Thank you, it looks wonderful" she smiled. Athena looked to the other two hand maidens who had laid her dress on the bed and excused them before turning back to Ella. "What do you think of Robb Stark?" Athena asked. "From what I hear he is very nice and honorable" Ella told her as Athena stood and walked towards her bed.

The girl looked at the gown laid out on her bed. It was red and black with gold stitching, the girl knew her mother had picked out the dress. It was after all the Lannisters' house colors. Athena turned to see Ella holding up a corset, gods did she hate them. She let out a loud sigh before grabbing a chair as Ella began to lace it up. A loud grunt left Theas lip as Ella pulled one last time making it hard to breathe. Athena had been forced to wear corsets since she was only ten and one namedays old. Her mother told her that corsets were one of the keys to beauty, and with beauty you could have anything. Ella brought the dress over to the girl helping her dress.

Once she was dressed she sat at her mirror and put on her gold lion pendant, her mother had gifted it to her and her sisters. She grabbed the green gem hair piece and put it in her hair. As she looked over herself one last time, she thought to herself how only her and Anne looked like their father well minus the green eyes from their mother. A knock was heard on the door breaking her out of her thoughts "It's time, my lady" the person on the other side of the door announced. She looked to Ella before opening the door "do I look okay?" she asked, Ella nodded, the girl opened the door to see a guard who was to escort the princess to the hall.

As the three walked down the hall for what felt like forever they came to a stop which stood her siblings and the stark siblings, they were to escort each other inside she was informed. Athena smiled at the two before she walked towards Robb assuming he was to walk her in that and he was the only one who stood alone without a partner."You look beautiful Thea" he told her, sticking his arm out. It was true there were stories and songs of the princess beauty, he hadn't believed it till he saw the girl step out of the carriage.