6 - Butter Beer tastes like dirt

When she handed her consent form to Mcgonagoll she turned to look at the crowd of students waiting to depart to hogsmeade, eyes flicking from face to face she didn't see him anywhere

That was until two hands landed on her shoulders from behind "boo" he said and she turned to look at him, you could definitely tell Regulus came from a house of money just from the way he dressed.
The white blouse and black vest covered with an over coat and a clearly Slytherin emerald green scarf, his hands were slightly tucked into his trouser pockets as he smiled at her.

"You ready?" He asked "Yes all good, you clean up nice Regulus" she smiled "You look beautiful yourself- I mean you look beautiful everyday-" he immediately went into panicking mode and all she could do was laugh. "Don't worry I know what you mean", out the corner of her eye she noticed students slowly starting to make their way down the path towards Hogsmeade.

As she was about to ask if they should start heading there she felt an arm drop around her shoulders "Hey Regulus I think I've only seen you go to Hogsmeade like twice" it was Evan Rosier, one of Regulus' Slytherin friends along with Barth Crouch Jr.

She did know what to say about the two of them in honesty, to her they were simply cheeky.
Making sly little comments here and there while laughing almost evilly, they definitely weren't as evil as others in the house but they weren't particularly saints either.

Yet they were probably the best out of the bunch Regulus could've chosen to be friends with, the three of them together made one too many girls swoon whether that was because of their status or their looks she was unsure.

Rosier's dirty blond hairs brushed against her cheeks as he taunted Regulus, okay maybe she did know one thing about Evan Rosier, he never understood personal space.

"Well I thought I'd go today" Regulus said his face had turned cold again and he dug his hands deeper into his pockets averting his eyes to somewhere in the courtyard. "We're going on a date" she whispered in Rosier's ear hoping he would get the hint and leave them alone but instead his grin turned even wider as he looked from her to Regulus.

"Finally taking your fiancé out? Well done Black" he laughed pulling away from her to pat Regulus on the back, Regulus gave her look before turning to Rosier "I've been meaning to" he said smoothly which only lead Evan to laugh so loudly and obnoxiously many people around them turned to look, Godrick couldn't this boy do anything silently?

"Barty will be sad he missed out on seeing this later, anyways I'll leave you guys to it, have fun! But not too much fun!" He put his hands up and laughed again as he winked at her before turning on his heel and marching back into the school.

"Why'd you tell him we're going on a date? Now him and Barty won't be off my back about it tonight" Regulus sighed bringing his hands to his eyes to rub them.
"Well it got him away quicker so I don't know what the big deal is" she shrugged ruffling through her pocket to count her galleons.