Chapter 18-Boi.

[ART DOESN'T BELONG TO ME!]

Today was the wedding. Apparently, William said he was wearing the bride dress-or whatever it was called and the veil. I thought he'd be in the Spring Bonnie suit, but instead he insisted that I'd be in the Spring Bonnie suit. Which I did. I saw Michael, Elizabeth and Chris/Evan at the front seat. Michael was wiping away tears and Elizabeth and Chris/Evan were clapping. Elizabeth wore a white dress with a ribbon at the back. She also carried some flowers. Michael and Chris/Evan wore a tuxedo that basically matched them.

I saw William.

He was not wearing the bride thing.

INSTEAD, HE WORE SOME SORT OF BUNNY SUIT. [Like the picture at the top, yeah. 😱]

He had some leggings or fishnet stockings...I don't know. William was also wearing some black bunny ear headbands and some sort of suit...I don't even know. But I will kill him after this.

Everyone stopped and stared. Michael looked at me and then to William. He mouthed a 'wtf'. Elizabeth and Chris'/Evan's mouth dropped open. Oof.

"WILLIAM! WTF ARE YOU WEARING?" I asked him, out loud. Everyone stared at me. "YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE TACTICAL; THIS IS NOT TACTICAL."

"Respect the drip, Karen." He scoffed.

I frowned. Did I even want to marry this weirdo anyway? Michael giggled but I could see that he was faking it. Elizabeth and Chris/Evan were extremely confused.

"Anyway, sweetheart, we married now, haha." William smiled.

OOF.

-Later probably-

"Y O U M A Y N O W K I S S T H E B R I D E !"

"WILLIAM, NO-"

-Kiss-

He pulled away from the kiss and smirked. I smiled and then nervously gave him a thumbs up.

The end.

---------------------------------

...You thought it was the end? Nope. Did you forget about his springlock accident? 😉