Chapter 4-Dave Miller's Backstory

"Luthervania." Dave Miller said.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"The war."

"What war?"

"THE WAR. Y/N. THE WAR."

"The war? Luthervania?"

" LUTHERVANIA IS A BATTLEFIELD. WE TEXANS FEAR THEM."

"Is that even a real place?"

"YES. AND YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT."

"Dang, chill."

Dave Miller grabbed the mop he used, and I watched him walk away. Dave Miller was an odd person, but that makes him special. I frown and watch Michael come up to me. He says that Dave Miller is odd and looks like his dad. He also mentions that Dave Miller dyes his hair blonde and that it's naturally brown. He says that he looks like a rat, which is what his dad looks like.

Michael stops talking and walks away. Henry opens his office door, and he comes up to me. He says Dave Miller looks like William and acts like him. He asks if they are the same person, and he says they are. Then he walks away with Charlie and Sammy staring at him confusingly. They chase after him.

---------

Dave Miller sits on the table. His parents were people who cared for him. Except his dad. When William *COUGH* Dave's mother died, his dad went insane. Dave Miller cried for seventy-nine days and never recovered when his dad went to buy milk and never came back.

When Dave Miller's wife, Clara, cheated on him, he went sicko mode. He stuffed her dead body inside his new creation, Ballora and now she stays underground forever with Lizzy. His son, Christopher, died on his birthday. He knew it was Michael's fault, but he wouldn't dare take his anger out on his only son left.

Elizabeth was his only daughter. When she died because of fat clown, he went sicko mode. He locked Circus Baby underground forever with her mother, Clara. He now hates that clown and wishes he could dismantle it, but it's probably too late for that now.

Dave Miller had many problems. He murdered children and is now haunted by their spirits. He went to the Gucci store one day and bought a purse. He bought it for Y/n because he loved them so much. The Gucci employees thought it was weird, so Dave Miller killed them.

He is a yandere.