Chapter 3-Freddy Cry

It had been a week since Dave Miller was hired. It was the Texan boy's name. A.K.A, William Afton wannabe. William had been gone for two weeks and we wonder what happened to him. Though, the actions him and Dave Miller share are very similar. First of all, Dave Miller calls me names just like William did. But I didn't really mind since most of them were love, dear or darling.

I couldn't really tell if Dave Miller was faking the texan accent or he was born with it. We were good friends, but I would always catch Dave staring at me for five minutes or so. 

Today was a Tuesday. Dave Miller came in thirty minutes late and we wondered what he was doing to cause him to be very late. He said that his alarm clock was broken, but hardly any of us believed it. Poor Dave, but he needs to stop lying. Henry bought his children, Charlie and Sammy to work today. 

"Hello, Mx. Y/n!" Charlie said, waving her hands at me. 

"Hello, Charlie." I respond, which she giggled to.

Henry smiled and picked up Charlie. Charlie waved goodbye at me, as well as Sammy. Then they went to Henry's office. I smiled and then turned around to see Michael playing with the arcade games. Dave was staring at me again which made me suspicious.

"Dave, what are you doing?" I asked.

"You." He responded, smirking.

"Buster, this is a children's restaurant."

😠😠😠😠😠😠