Who am I?

"Klaus I was turned by Katherine Pierce. I was already a werewolf she changed me into a hybrid before I killed anyone so the vampire gene was able to activate with the bit of Petrova blood left in her and the vampire blood running through her veins." "So are you Mr. Salvatore's daughter?" I smiled cruelly, "I wouldn't ever call myself that mans daughter." I spat, "I never knew my father, but I must have gotten my mother's looks. We have the same eyes of course, I was just born with lighter hair. I of course am the prettiest of my siblings. I mean sure Damon's got the cute blue eyes and Stefan's got the hazelish gold/green ones, but guess what I cover all three and sure they have the brooding attitudes but hey I've got the punk little sister." Klaus smiled at me, "How old were you when you were changed?" I laughed, "Well, that's enough about me for a day. So which sibling do you like the most?" Klaus narrowed his eyes but chuckled, "None. I mean I guess my twin is fine." I smiled and lifted an eyebrow, "Twin? Indulge." He laughed, "Her name is Victoria. I tend to like her more than the rest. She erased her name from our history and now is off who knows where, but don't fret she comes on holidays." It was my turn to laugh, "Ok more." "She is a wee... I do mean wee bit like you, but she is snarky and wouldn't team up with anyone. She kills for fun sometimes as well. She dated Damon once and he still seems to be in love with her at times. And she has blonde hair." I laughed, "Poor Elijah is the only none blonde other than Kol." He smiled, "Yes, I guess that is true." "So," I leaned forward, "tell me more about your sister." He smirked and his eyes sparkled as he spoke, "My sister is quite different from myself and she has less control on her wolf side than I do. She lashes out and has a short fuze. Oh and don't hurt Kol because oh believe me she loves her bloody baby brother. Even more than me I would say at times." I laughed, "Well don't worry I like you more than Kol."

He leaned forward intrigued just as I realised how that sounded, "You like me better than Kol?" "Oh, not like that Klaus. Geez I mean I don't very care for Kol." "You don't?" "Well, I like you the most out of your siblings." "Well that's flattering." I laughed, "It should be." Then I got instinctive and my bloody instincts ruin everything. I am a god damned fool. I leaned forward and kissed him. Did I want to kiss him? Of course I did he was beautiful. He kissed me back but pulled away, "Let's not fool ourselves love, you don't love me... you don't even like me. Let us call this over before you get even more intuned with the monster I truly am." I smiled and put my lips up to his, "If you are a monster does that make me one too?" I kissed him once more and this time I pulled away gasping for breath, "You are NOT a monster Klaus. You just have more demons then the rest." He looked at me, "Why have faith with someone you only just met?"

"Because I felt it just as you did." "How do you know I did?" I leaned forward so my lips touched his, "I can only hope." He kissed me once more with such passion all my senses were enflamed.

Kol's Pov

"Ember?" I whispered at the beautiful girl who lay passed out. "Kol." She softly whispered back touching my cheek softly with her hand, "Don't tell me that I lost control. No please don't." Tears steamed down her face as she sobbed. I held her tightly whispering how it wasn't her fault and rightly so, it truly wasn't her fault. She sobbed and cried ruining a perfectly good shirt, but she was so broken. "Em calm down my darling." She sniffled and looked at me, "I..I'm.... I am so.... So, so sorry Kol. I am such a disappointment. Please tell me no one got hurt." "No darling no one got hurt," I kissed her cheek softly, "But I paid no attention to no one else it was only you I watched." She gasped and looked at me, "Oh Kol thank you, you are so sweet." She was the sweet one. I wiped her tears away, "Ember I want to protect you and I want you to know always will." I felt that I could stick to my promise and I knew I would. When she passed out I felt my heart grow numb for a moment. I, for the first time as a vampire, was truly scared.
She made me feel different. I wasn't entirely sure what it was, but it was different in a good way. But I needed to pull back I couldn't.... No I wouldn't let her get hurt.