The agreement

Bianca's POV

"Bianca I will tell you the plan.... I promise, as soon as Niklaus is done with recruiting your friend Everest Salvatore." I scoffed Eve wanted power just as much as Klaus, so if she agreed she would mostly likely stab him in the back unless he decided to tell her the truth about his child, so I'd have to break my promise to Elijah just to protect them from Eve's beautiful backstabbing. "That isn't going to work Elijah she will stab you in the back to achieve power unless it happens her way or she learns about the child."

Elijah glared at me, "Bianca I forbid you to tell her about the child if you do... I will leave it with that warning."
It sounded ominous but he forgot that I had the witches on my side. Before when I was a witch I had placed an invulnerability spell on myself that would make me like the Original's for I knew Marcel was planning on turning me since I was no longer being compliant with his demands and it was the perfect opportunity since I had also recently digested Elijah's blood. "Elijah how will you kill me... I am more invincible than yourself." "I will find a way I promise you that." "And I will find a way to survive Elijah.... I always do." "I am counting on it." And with that he left not even bothering on saying goodbye.

Everest's Pov

"Okay Klaus these are my terms," I softly spoke making sure Jacob couldn't hear me I didn't want his nosy ears in my business. "My first term is that if I don't want to go along with something I don't have to. My second term is we always and I mean always have to be honest to one another concerning all events while we are allies because I have heard of your lies or half truths.. I want no part in that. My third is that we, once getting power will share it and I don't much like sharing power and I know that you don't either so that will be the trickiest one. That is all if you follow these you will get my unwavering help to your cause. And I promise I won't backstab you as long as you honor my terms. Oh and one more thing I can add on a new term whenever I want if the situation calls for it oh and I want your protection from your siblings I have made quite an enemy in Kol and I do hope he will someday forgive me because honestly I didn't mean to kill her, but never mind that do we have a deal?"

Klaus looked at me he looked like he was trying to put together a puzzle. Then he grew serious and he looked sincere, "Everest Salvatore you are quite the puzzle. I would like you to know before I agree that all the rules you just stated would have already happened without you saying so and you would have most definitely had my protection at ALL times. But I do agree to everything you have stated so I believe we have a deal."

I broke out grinning and he gave a small smile back. "Everest I expect you at my house at eight o'clock exactly." And with that he sped off.

Ember's Pov

I wearily rubbed my eyes. Where was I? I sat up and rubbed my eyes envisioning a world map. I set myself on it and let myself move to where I was located. Boom. I landed in New Orleans, Louisiana. Wait- New Orleans! I hopped out of the comfy bed not even bothering to take in my surroundings. I felt the fire start up. No! This can't be happening now! But I couldn't pay attention. I was freaking kidnapped to say the truth! I should let the fire rage. And that's what I did. I let my carefully controlled emotions two control. The lights flickered and the wind picked up whipping my hair in front of my face. I felt my hair catch fire. I wasn't named Ember for nothing. I narrowed my eyes letting the power get the best of me.

It was dizzying, but if it makes sense it made me feel shockingly clear minded. I cracked my neck and let the power sizzle at my fingertips. Whoever thought they could kidnap me was wrong dead wrong and they were going to pay for it with their life. Sizzling sparks flew off my fingertips. And I felt numb and powerful. I threw open the door with my magic. And I was met by a vampire. He hissed and dropped his fangs. I laughed and pinned him against a wall. "Who Are you?" I spat between clenched teeth. He started choking and I felt the panic fall off of him as he screamed in pain. It was screeching terrified panic. And I enjoyed it. Hell, I grew STRONGER because of it. Then, I heard a voice and though I hated to admit it, it shook me out of my daze. "Em. You need to calm down. Darling, you are Going to kill someone." I turned around a forced smile on my lips, "That's the point." He took a careful step forward, "No it's not Em, I know you. You're just scared." "What-? What do you know about me?" I hissed. He smiled his brown eyes meeting mine carefully, "I know that you have an older sister who you say you hate but you really love her with all your heart. And an older brother who you once told me was annoying and you wouldn't care if he jumped off a cliff, but when he almost fell to his death you calmed down and were able to harness your powers. And you have two twin sisters who are also older than you and you say that you wish they weren't so bossy, but it's their bossiness that has saved you from your power over and over again. Now, Em your nose is bleeding it's time for you to relax." I felt myself feel safe and my mind was no longer foggy. The wind calmed and the fire died. "Kol?" I remember asking before I collapsed into his arms.