Dinner part 2

My powers began to stir and my hair stood on end as soon as the Salvatore began speaking. She had an air to her; Something powerful was in her. She looked at me as if she knew I was thinking about her. I smirked as I saw the quick sweet glance Niklaus gave her as she stared at me. Then she started speaking with an almost rising voice to Veronica and I couldn't control it.

Everest Pov

I stared at the witch and could feel her reading me. I turned away and began speaking trying to reign my temper in when suddenly the whole meal flew off the table and flew over my head. Then Klaus in a rush pulled me into him. I sat curled up on his lap unwillingly. "Klaus!" I growled then I felt a sharp pain in my temple at the same time as Klaus and I keeled over in pain. Then everything went black.

Ember's Pov

I turned and saw Salvatore collapse and then my vision went blurry and I flew up into the air. Then everything dimmed and faded away.

Kol's POV

I must admit I panicked when Ember fainted. I mean who wouldn't?! She fell from where she was hovering and she plummeted. I saw her as she came down blonde hair framing her face and pink lips set perfectly against her pretty skin. I held her close as I caught her. She looked peaceful but her skin was burning hot. I freaked out a bit. "Em? Em?! Ember?!?!" I shook her a bit but she hung limp in my arms. "Goddammit I promised I'd would protect you!"

Klaus Pov

I held a collapsed Everest in my arms. I turned towards Kol fuming. "Kol! I want her controlled!!!" "Klaus it is Not her fault!" He yelled at me then stormed upstairs carrying the unconscious witch in his arms. I looked at Everest and took her to the nearest room. She was quite beautiful with her soft jaw and dark hair. She reminded me of hmmmm... That one disney princess the first one. Yet she held power I could feel it in her like well like a magnet. I laid her down on the bed and she sat up straight her fangs dropping and she crouched as if in fighting mode then I noticed something. Her Eyes! They changed they were the gold of a hybrid. She looked at me and slowly they faded away, "Where am I?" I was astonished, "The guest room." Her eyes grew wide as she realized what she did, "I'm.. Im sorry... I shouldn't have... Did my eyes?" She sighed, "I'm sorry I should have told you but trust doesn't go far for me and no one knows about me being a hybrid." I stared at her and even though I had a minor fancying for her I was about ready to rip her apart, "How are you-?"

Bianca's Pov

"Elijah I really should." He held a finger to his lips, "Did you know?" He asked looking at me. I was confused and could feel my eyes crinkle, "Did I know what?" "She's a-" "What... who is? You must remember I can't hear nearly as well as you." "She's a hybrid." "Everest?" "Yes her!" He lost his composure and calm demeanor and looked fuming.

"Yes, I knew but I couldn't tell and betray her just as I can't tell your secrets, I couldn't tell hers. She was the one to tell. You know how I feel about betraying family. For gods sakes she almost killed Marcel for me when he was going to kill me for using my powers. She hunted him down and said if he even came close to letting me die she would skewer him into millions of pieces with her teeth. I am in debt to her that I am not dead right now. I may not be happy with my form but I have allies working on it." He looked at me and pat me on the back, "Bianca, you are brave and I admire you for everything even though you don't tell most everything you've been through." I looked at him with wide eyes and I'm sure my checks were flushed. He reached up and lightly cupped my face. Everything seemed to move so fast yet so slowly. That is when I finally felt how great it was to have heightened senses. He leaned down and for once wasn't towering over me. Everything was burning my lips and everywhere his hands roamed over my face. I swore fireworks went off in that moment. For once I wasn't alone in a stand against everyone else I was part of something bigger than me. Something special. He held my face away from his for a moment, "Do you want to know something Bianca?" I smiled and lifted my eyebrows, "What?" "Since the moment I met you I have wanted to kiss you." I grinned and rolled my eyes, "Mhm. Well, ok then mr. romantic kiss me." He smiled and kissed me. And for once I forgot my problems and melted into him. Then my brain kicked back into action. No! N- O I couldn't be doing this who the hell did I think I was!