𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 10

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 Gathered around on the second floor to discuss about what just happened. Sloane, Luther, Viktor, and Lila sat on the yellow couch. While five and I are sitting while holding each other's hands on the separate couch near the rails.

"So, how is it that we're still here, But the whole of the universe is going down to the cosmic shitter?" I heard Allison questioned

"Maybe we're the last one to get flushed." Viktor replied, "wasn't talking to you." She crossed her arms.

"Hey, has anyone seen Klaus?" Luther asked.

"Or dad?" Sloane added, "they'll be here." Diego assured them "really? Did they... Hit the traffic?" Ben asked sarcastically. "Look, people, we're alive because we're special, right? We're the only ones who can save the universe." Said ben.

"Uh, question." Allison raised her hand

"Yes?"

"Didn't we just tried that and failed miserably?" She questioned, "yeah, it's because his plan is stupid." Diego agreed.
" I got a better one." He added, "of course you do." Ben muttered annoyingly

"We go with the large hard-on particle accelerator. You guys Do some science and.." Diego clicked his tongue "we launch the kugelblitz into outer space." He continued "didn't think I knew that didn't ya?" he said proudly by his plan.

"It's"hadron", not "hard-on", Ya moron!" Ben corrected him "Oi!, At least he's trying you shitty little squid. What have you contributed?" Lila defended Diego.

"He did blow up half of his family." Diego pointed out. "Oh, you wanna talk about family problems? You know what should've blown up is your face on that neck!" Said ben.

"I wish I had a cake to hit you with it in your face!" Diego said, irritated. Ben started speaking in Korean while Diego started speaking in Spanish.

I turned to look at five "I think you should stop them.." I sighed while he nodded and stood up and come closer to them

"Hey!, You guys done?" He asked, annoyed. The two arguing idiots turned to look at five "the universe is disappearing outside, so you can keep rearranging the deck chairs of the titanic if it makes you feel better." said five

"But the fact remains that we are too late." Five added.

Ben and Diego scoff. "Five, come on." Said Luther "it's over Luther. We failed."

"Come on. It can't be over over" Viktor denied "yeah, come on, five. We gotta figure this out, man." Diego convinced

"Okay, how about we take a step back? Most of us have spent the last 28 days trying to stop the world from ending." He recalled.

"What exactly what we have accomplished?" He questioned while everyone turned to look away and sighed.

" well, made some friends along the way," Luther answered

"Incorrect!"

"You know what we've done? Nothing. We made things worse every single time." Five muttered. "Amen to that."

Five sighed "Look, when I went to the commission, I had a conversation with my 100-year-old self And my last words were "Don't save the world." " he added while We all look at him, confused.

"Don't save the world?" Asked Viktor

"Don't save the world." Five repeated.

" That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard," said Diego. "Is it? Well, whatever we're doing is not working. All we ever do is save the world for a day, pat ourselves on the back, and then everything goes to shit again." Luther ranted