𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 9

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 is dancing around and drinking champagne with smiles on their faces. Celebrating after saving the world.

Lila stood beside five with her arm around his shoulders "you should join your little girlfriend" Lila said and ruffled his hair and five chuckled.

Five approached Y/N who was sitting on the couch while holding a glass of champagne.
Y/N looked up at him " what do you want?" She asked annoyingly "You. Come on join us!" He replied while holding out a hand.

Y/N playfully rolled her eyes and took his hands to get up from her seat while five grabbed the bottle from ben and poured her glass of champagne

"Thank you" she gave him a half-smile and they both drank their champagne. Not realizing that they are still holding each other's hands.

After the celebration, Y/N went into her room. Sitting on the small couch while staring out of the window. Her alone time was interrupted by a knock on the door. "Come in."

The door opened revealing five with his left hand shoved into his pocket. He stepped in and shut the door behind him.

"Can we talk?" He asked and sat beside her while looking at her. "Sure. About what?" She tilted her head.

Five went silent. Hesitating if he should tell her. While Y/N looked at him worriedly "what's wrong five?" She asked and five sighed heavily

"Y/n.. ever since I laid my eyes on you, I just-... I can't stop thinking about you." He mumbled while avoiding her gaze

"And I have this weird feeling when I'm with you, I-i can't explain it, but... I know it's a good feeling.." he added and covered his face with his hands. slightly embarrassed because it's his first time confessing his feelings to someone.

"What do you mean?" Y/N asked confusingly

"I like you..like a lot." He confessed and turned to look at her waiting for her response. But Y/N was completely speechless

"Look, I-i understand that if it's too fast or if you don't feel the same... but I'm willing to-" five starts rambling but Y/N cuts him off by kissing him to shut him up. His entire body froze for a second but then soon melted from the kiss and kissed her back. The kiss was slow and gentle. he can taste the sweet cherry flavored lipbalm from her soft lips

Y/N slowly pulled away and cupped his cheeks. "I like you too idiot," Y/N whispered to him while admiring his beautiful green eyes. He smiled

He
Fucking
Smiled.

They just stayed like that for 5 minutes while admiring each other.

But of course, most of the sweet moments like this always get interrupted...

they heard the loudest explosion from the living room. They both stood up and five quickly grabbed her hand and spatial jumped downstairs.

After spacial jumping, the first thing they saw is the kugelblitz, but this time the size is larger and the house is slowly collapsing.

"What the hell do we do now?!" Y/N asked

"We gotta get out!" Viktor replied

"Viktor bring Y/N with you. I'll go find ben" But before Y/n could protest, five quickly spacial jumped to find ben while Viktor grabbed Y/N's arm "he'll be okay. C'mon, let's go!" He yelled and They hurriedly run to get out of the academy.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈☕┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Short chapter :)

578 words.

MAY NANGYAYARI NAAA AJBAHSBAHJAVWHA