5: The Positive Protagonist, Yamada Matsuzaki!

(Gonna copy paste shit from the drme book i made LMFAOOOO)

Yamada is a positive and out-going boy who is a popular novelist in Japan. He has written several novels that got popular and even has their own fan base.

However, he's still unhappy.

Unhappy about the fact that his parents love him more than his two younger sister. Unhappy about the fact that his 'fans' always send him E-mails telling him to release a new novel quickly. Unhappy about the fact that his 'fans' are horrible people who are impatient idiots to him.

Because of his 'fans', he gets less sleep.

Because of his 'fans', he's unhappy.

However, he didn't want anyone to know he's unhappy by putting on a facade to fool them.

To make the people around him think that he's fine, but in reality he isn't too well.

Just unhappy.
———
Trivia:

• Yamada is childhood friends with Aiko Naomi

• Yamada originally wasn't going to have a proper backstory, but in the end, he got one anyway, and it wasn't a happy one. I'm sorry Yamada :(

• Yamada originally was supposed to be childhood friends with Taeko Itsuki, but i just scrapped that idea lmfao

• What happened to Yamada after DRME 1's story ended? Well, he and the rest of the cast (yes, including Hayami and Hikari lmao) decided to try to find Fujita and confront her theirselves. At the same time, 'The Tragedy' was happening, so they were extra careful so that they won't get killed.

• Yamada is almost like those female idol anime protags LMAO

• Yamada decided to take an 'indefinite hiatus' since 'The Tragedy' happened

• Yamada actually READS HIS OWN NOVELS. LIKE. He would keep a copy of every single one of his novels and would occasionally read them

• He has a rival...

• Yamada, Kazuo, and Aiko are just a silly little trio <3

• Yamada gets less sleep, but he looks fine everyday.

• Would 100% read fanfiction with Aiko fr fr

• He originally was supposed to die in chapter 1, but i feel like that would too soon and unfair, so i changed that

• Actually follows this influencer who goes by 'Rin-Rin Ai'. Huh, wonder who she is.

• Is NOT a boomer with technology
———
Q&A With The Character!

Q: "First off, can you tell us more about yourself?"
A: "Ah!! Of course~! I'm Yamada Matsuzaki! Most of you might know me as that novelist who made that one novel that blew up and got popular all over Japan! I recently got scouted by Hope's Peak Academy as the Ultimate Novelist, so yay! Thank you all for supporting me~♡"
Q: "What are your interests, exactly?"
A: "Well, let's see...Novels....novels...writing novels.....reading novels.....novels....novels..."
Q: "Do you have any hobbies?"
A: "Of course! I like writing novels and reading novels! I even read my own novels because since I have a lot of people who like the novels I write, I have courage to look at them in my point of view~!"
Q: "Do you have any friends?"
A: "Haha! Obviously! I have maaaany friends, though one that stuck with me from the beginning was Aiko Naomi. Shout out to you, shipper girl~!!!"
Q: "Do you have a life goal that you want to achieve?"
A: "I'm hoping that one day....*Whisper* My fans would not only care about my novels-- *Normal talking* Oh!! I mean, I'm hoping that one day, my novels would go international!! Let's goooo~!!!!"
Q: "Lastly, do you love your fans?"
A: "......O-of course-! Haha-!"

(In reality, he probably doesn't due to their behaviour.)
———
BBY BOYYYYYY

MY NELOVEDDDD

AAAAAAAAAAA

I love him <333

Ok bye for now :)