4: The Normal(?) Girl, Mary!

Some info about her has already been shown on the picture

Personality: A girl who's sometimes laid back and chill, but at other times can be a bit annoying and dumb. Aside from that, however, she can be caring and nice. She's pretty dumb to the point where if the day she's going through feels odd and weird to others, she might just think that it's normal.

Backstory: She used to be in a band before it eventually disbanded. It's unknown what role she took in that band.

Q&A With The Character!

Q: "First off, can you tell us more about yourself?"
A: "Aha! Alright, alright. I'm Mary! I like music, video games, anime, and broccolis are yucky! I used to be in a band, but eh, it disbanded in the end. But it's fine."
Q: "What are your interests, exactly?"
A: "I think I've said this already, but it's music, video games, and anime!"
Q: "Do you have any hobbies?"
A: "Listening to music....playing video games....and...watching anime. Yep! That's the gist of it~"
Q: "Do you have any friends?"
A: "Of course! Why wouldn't I? A great friend of mine is Jonathan!"
Q: "Do you have a life goal that you want to achieve?"
A: "Not much. I don't even know what my life goal would be at the moment. But I'm sure I'll eventually find it soon."
Q: "Lastly, §ñÐjðåm§kÐqm§kð?"
A: "...Äm Ì Èmþrꧧ...?"
———
Uhhhhh

She's the protag of a gacha series that i decided to put on hold. It's on insta btw. I'm thinking of moving the series to Wattpad, and maybe i'll do just that.

Ok bye for now :)