3: More Extroverted On The Internet, Miyu Tatsumoto!

School wear:

Casual wear:

Casual wear:

Name: Miyu Tatsumoto

Age: 16

Course: Reserve Course

Ultimate: None

Year: 1

Sexuality: Aroace

Likes: Rhythm games, idols, music, the internet

Dislikes: Looking like an anti-social person to others, the internet

Personality: A quiet girl who seems like she would be an introvert on the outside, but on the inside, she really just prefers to talk through text. She may be shy to talk to others in real life, but when she's on the internet/online, she would definitely be a little bit more talkative and extroverted.

Backstory: Not much to her, really. The only thing is that her parents divorced when she was 3 years old and her dad is super shitty. Overall, her life is pretty normal and fine.

Short quote: "...Um...Yeah, sure."
———
Q&A With The Character!

Q: "First off, can you tell us more about yourself?"
A: "Well alright, I guess. I'm Miyu Tatsumoto, a first year at Hope's Peak Academy's main course. I'm...uh, into rhythm games, and I'm pretty much more talkative through text. Y-yeah..."
Q: "What are your interests, exactly?"
A: "I like idols, music, and rhythm games. Social media is fine too, but whenever I open social media like Twitter, I feel like I wanna have a mental breakdown."
Q: "Do you have any hobbies?"
A: "I like humming the tune of my favorite songs, watch Hopetube videos, go on social media, and play games, mainly rhythm gacha games. I'm not a whale though. I don't waste money on a gacha game like some others would do."
Q: "Do you have any friends?"
A: "Not much, but they're there."
Q: "Do you have a life goal that you want to achieve?"
A: "...Not that I could recall."
Q: "Lastly, what rhythm games do you play?"
A: "Oh, I play games like Arcaea, Project Sekai, and lately I've been getting into Enstars. That's all I could say. Now leave me alone for now, please."
———
LOOK AT HER GOOOOO

I got inspiration for her design from Nene Kusanagi 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Ok bye for now :)