Chapter Seven

Warning! Sexual content!

"Have a good day Purple." Mercy smiled up at me and I rolled my eyes before leaving. 

Sylvia and I made it to the dining hall and I was surprised that no one was there yet when I walked in, but there were servants walking around cleaning everything.

I sat down at the table watching everyone move around the room and it seemed that everyone in the room was watching me back in open interest like I was a new ornament or statue people could gawk at. It made me nervous. The doors suddenly opened and I stood up as lady Beatrice walked in with a brunette in tow wearing the servants dress like Mercy and Sylvia wore. Lady Beatrice's eyes widened in seeing me and I couldn't help but think how beautiful this woman was with her curled black hair that bounced healthily as she walked and her cold silver eyes seemed to just capture me in their gaze. Beatrice's eyes turned to Sylvia and they seemed to widen that tad bit more.

"I'm surprised." She stated first before I could greet her.

"About what my lady?" I asked her confused.

"That you didn't kill her or have hurt any one in the mansion yet." Beatrice answered.

I frowned slightly. "Why would I want to kill her or hurt anyone my lady?" I asked her before realising that her reaction was the same as Mercy's. "Oh, do you mean because I have only been awake only a day and normally those who have just been changed find it harder to control their hunger and end up killing the first time they feed from a human?"

"Yes exactly." Beatrice confirmed as she sat down in her seat and I did the same across from her. "We've had many problems in the past where a newly changed can't control themselves and end up killing many of the servants before Aviva or myself can stop them."

"I've always had a strong control over my hunger, even as a human. I was starving for most of my life. This is no different from being in the middle of the markets on a warm summers day surrounded by sweet smelling fruits and just baked bread and not being able to touch any of it." I told her with a small smile remembering the torture of it all.

The doors swung open again before Beatrice could speak. My Mistress walked into the hall smiling happily, Georgia walking in behind her. "Ah huh! I was right! I knew my pet was something else." She laughed her molten gold eyes glittering as she looked at Sylvia then to me.

I stood up and bowed slightly to her. "Good morning Mistress."

"It is in deed my pet." My Mistress smiled. "You have just proven to me how grand your control is and that truly makes me happy. I've never had such a pet before."

"Thank you Mistress." I blushed from her praises and sat down after she had taken her own seat.

"I have a feeling I should name you now, but I won't. You have only been awake a whole day and you've already impressed me so much. I can't wait to for even more great things from you my pet. I'd name you now but we still have forever yet." My Mistress smiled at me before turning to her sister and started speaking of the work that was to be done today. During breakfast a man walked in holding a message for my Mistress and taking it from Georgia's hand, who took the scroll from the messenger, she read it swiftly with a frown. She looked at me then held the scroll out towards me after a second making me confused. "Can you read this?" She asked me.

I blushed deeply in embarrassment and slightly afraid. "I apologise Mistress, but I have not been taught how to read or write. Receiving such tutelage while on the street is..." I thought of the word. "Impossible."

My Mistress frowned at me before sighing. "That will have to be something we must rectify. Beatrice, will you teach my pet how to read and write?" My Mistress turned to her sister.