Chapter Two

"What has happened?" I asked unable to take my gaze from myself as I spoke to Mistress.

"You, my pet, are no longer human." Mistress informed me making me frown in confusion. "You are like myself and others that you will meet soon. We are creatures that humans and other creatures fear. We can go out into the sun but it harms our skin after a long time and our eyes are very sensitive towards it. It's why humans and other creatures alike call us Nightwalkers. We are also near-immortal, meaning we can live forever as long as our heads stay on our shoulders."

"I've never heard of such things." I whisper and I couldn't really believe it, but it was here, right in front of me. My body has changed and I don't know how else to justify the changes from my bland human looks to this attractive creature.

"Of course you wouldn't, we are very good at hiding our presence within this world. We are mainly creatures of the night, hence the name Nightwalkers. We hunt during the night and most of our living is done during the night." Mistress explained walking up behind me to place her smooth hands on my shoulders to slide them down my arms then back up in a sensual caress that gave me goosebumps as she spoke.

"Hunt? What do you mean hunt Mistress?" I asked softly feeling her hands come up to my shoulders then slide down between my shoulder blades till her nails soft touched the top of my bottom. My breath hitched as an unfamiliar feeling made my body shiver.

"The liquid you drank, it smells so rich and sweet, beautiful and intoxicating, yes?" Mistress asked looking at me through the mirror from over my shoulder. Her hands continued to trail over my hips to softly brush over my ribs and stomach. I couldn't help another quiver as a warmth stuttered over my body. I felt petted and for some reason, I was loving it.

I nodded in answer since my throat had thickened again making it hard to speak. "It is blood my pet, human blood." Her amazing voice whispered into my ear both chilling and heating my body with the action.

Surprise and horror flickered over my face at the realisation of what I've done, but for some reason I truly didn't mind that it was blood. The taste of the liquid that I could still remember being absolutely divine, I could tell by how my body reacts to it that it was needed, much like how humans need food to survive, which makes it a lot easier for me to realise how important it is and not how disgusting it was.

I gasped and my eyes widened as unexpectedly Mistress' hands cupped each of my breasts derailing any thought process in my head.

"Why do we have to drink blood?" It was barely a whisper but she heard me, of course.

"We are creatures that feed off of humans. To sustain ourselves we need the blood of humans. Why this is as it is? I haven't the faintest idea. It is how it is so I go along with it and live on." Mistress' hands moved from my breasts sliding down my stomach once again to trail her nails along my navel and pubic bone. Once again her actions made me shiver and goosebumps to appear over my skin; it was feeling really nice.

"I have been alive for a long time, my pet, and I have not yet found a substitute as refreshing and rejuvenating as human blood. It is what keeps us alive and sain. We need it so we take it. Much as humans take milk from cows and goats."

I watched intently thought the mirror as Mistress' fingers moved down my body to touch the short, tamed hair that covered my most intimate place with one hand as the other trailed back around to touch my bottom.

"Do we have to kill the humans?" I asked just as quietly as before. My heart was just about ready to beat out of my chest. Mistress' fingers on my body was causing it to feel something I've never felt before, and I've been touched a lot, but not as softly and exploratory as what Mistress was doing now.