Lavanya Kashyap

"Thank You, Myself Ruhaan Mehra" He introduced himself "You are welcome and I am Lavanya Kashyap" I forwarded my hands for a handshake. My eyes catch on the solitaire in his hand and I gasp " Oh My!! Is it what I am thinking?" The excited smile on his face confirms my suspicion "Congrats dude!! How long have you guys been together?" He maybe a stranger but I couldn't contain my excitement and curiosity about a love story.

He shrugged his shoulders with a doubtful expression " Actually we are not in a relationship yet. She is a childhood friend and I plan on proposing to her soon!!"

"Oh My My!! A childhood sweetheart love story!! I can't wait to hear the details" my excited squeal makes the other passengers look at me. I give them an apologetic look and look back at my co-passenger "Actually na I am this die hard romantic. I just get excited. Sorry if I am being too intervening" He shakes his head in negative "No No. It's fine I understand I have one such masterpiece at my own household. My own sister-in-law Anjali"

It was a 15hr long journey from NYC to Mumbai and me being such a hyperactive douchebag was pretty much apprehensive of how I would keep myself occupied in this long journey and had prayed earnestly for am interesting co-passenger. Seems like God had heard my prayers and Ruhaan indeed seemed my type of company. We had easily warmed up to each other and he has been narrating his childhood stories about his sweetheart Mishti. I really hope this guy gets the love he deserves.

"So Lavanya it's been too much of my story. Now tell me yours. Do you have a special someone?" The mention of a special someone reminds me of a certain 6-foot hunk I have always been gaga over my best friend Ritwik. Naah we are not in a relationship yet... "Not yet..." Ruhaan looks at me puzzled "Not yet Matlab?"

" It's like there is this guy whom I have a crush on and specifically speaking he is my best friend. We have never been in relationship but my Papa and his dad are both sort of discussing our marriage. But I don't know what his reaction would be" I give him upturned smile.

"Don't worry it's gonna be pretty fine. And who in their right sense would reject you. Honestly speaking if I didn't have Mishti in my life even I would have had had a crush on you. You are gorgeous Lavanya and after speaking to you I know how much of a wonderful human you are. Anyone would be lucky to have you" I smile at his reassuring words. Only time will tell . What if Ritwik too had someone in his life? I don't know it's all upto the fates I just want to go with a flow. I relax and continue my chat with Ruhaan