𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

I joined Lila at the sushi bar, taking a huge bite out of my food (sorry if you're vegan or something lol).

I watched as her and Diego argued about telling everyone about the baby. I eventually got fed up with the arguing, so i took my last bite and walked off to the others.

I noticed Five and Viktor talking, i thought about whether i should walk up and interrupt. Oh well.

I sighed before walking towards them.

"Dads funeral" Viktor spoke to Five.

"Exactly".

Five and Viktor were fully aware of my presence, but chose not to say anything. I'm guessing because they didn't want me to overthink anything, or they're just secretive, but i didn't mind.

"He pulled this on you rubes before, and he's doing it again now." Five said to Viktor. I stood next to him, leaning on his chair, listening to their conversation.

"Come on Five" Viktor shook his head. What are they talking about?

"He lost the vote to come through the tunnel, yet here we are" Five said.

oh they're talking about Dad.

"Are you really sure that he could kill Luther?" Viktor asked. My eyes widened at that thought, only because i knew it was most likely true.

"He could probably kill Luther, Klaus, and the rest of us without breaking a moral sweat" i sort of barged into theyre conversation.

"Exactly. And what's worse, i think Alison is involved" Five whispered the last part about Alison.

"No. No"

All three of us looked over at Alison, helping Sloane wipe Luther's blood off her hands and face. My heart broke into pieces watching my sister grieve over her first love.

I'm not the best comforter, and i knew that. If i tried to comfort Sloane i'd just make it worse, she knew it too. I couldn't take watching my sister sob about Luther.

I patted Five's shoulder before walking to the washrooms.

I walked towards the mirror and lifted my shirt. I took a good look at my stomach, looking at it from the side, front, and the other side.

"i hope we make it" I said to myself, well also to the baby but technically myself.

I let my shirt down and leaned on the wall, i do admit i was bored, but i also knew that it's either life or death in here so i couldn't let the boredom take over me.

But instead i let my thoughts take over me haha.
-
"am i gonna keep the baby?"

"how would we survive if we do make it?"

"damn i only look 16, that's crazy"

"i'd kinda look hot as a mom tho"

"what if the world actually ends"

"mother nature gotta stop playing with our feelings, do you wanna end the world or what"

"i'm so in love with Five"
-
All those thoughts ran across my head, as i tried to answer them myself, i gazed off.

About 7 minutes went by, of me thinking about random shit. It felt like only a couple seconds.

I felt a knock at the door, that broke me out of my thoughts.

"Yes?"

"y/n..Dad is telling us the big plan" Five peeked through the door. I nodded as i walked towards him, He opened the door wide enough for me to get through and closed it behind us. He wrapped his arm around my waist, like he always did. I smiled at that action.